The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld — Introduce Yourself Here!

deanobruce - 19 June 2015 11:58 PM

Moved to Whis 8 months ago and don’t think i’m going to return anytime soon.

That makes me happy. See you in November, dude!

Yo,

I’m Caboose, I come and go, but I love to slide

So I’ve been popping in and out of a couple of threads…. stumbled upon this one and realised I hadn’t properly introduced myself!

Grew up in an Aussie resort - Full time snow gremlin, musician and artist.  nutjob

Goofy.  ollie

I’ve tried skateboarding, but I always just end up designing the deck instead of riding it.  skate

I also like writing and Fireball Whiskey (especially at the same time).  beers

Cheers Boardworld! Dig the new website thumbsup

Which resort Tiger_lily?

Hi cabs shred always good to hear from you.

rider26 - 20 June 2015 04:54 AM
deanobruce - 19 June 2015 11:58 PM

Moved to Whis 8 months ago and don’t think i’m going to return anytime soon.

That makes me happy. See you in November, dude!

Can’t wait bossman!

spaz - 24 June 2015 06:39 AM

Which resort Tiger_lily?

Thredbo smile

Caboose - 23 June 2015 09:57 PM

Yo,

Hey Cabby,

Hows your dirt magnet going? ( you became a Dad yeah?)

Hey fellow boardworld members!

I have been lurking these forums since I needed advice on a new board which was a couple months ago so I thought I’d finally introduce myself.

Didn’t realise it was a small world @trentradpants I believe you have worked as a sign writer with my best mate Trent? smile PS Congrats on opening up PPP in Geelong man!

Name is Francis, I’m 29 and from Melbourne.

Started dating this girl last year and she invited me to go snowboarding with her, so I did. And now I’m bloody addicted!

Been up to Buller, Baw Baw and every year we do a week at Falls (which is my favourite mountain by far). Have recently booked a trip to Japan for 3 weeks later in the year and I can’t bloody wait!

Snowboarding is the most extreme sport I do, but I also like playing basketball, like to travel and I’m abit of a tech head!

Here is a couple of pics of me and my shredding partner who absolutely owns me on the mountain haha!

PS sorry for the rather large images! Not sure how to to make them smaller!

*Nevermind found a way to make it smaller smile

Welcome!!

Love it when the missus gets you hooked!

When are you in Japan?

I am there with my man Feb 20th - Mar 6th - you should post your trip details here - >  https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/18263

ozgirl - 24 June 2015 01:16 PM

Welcome!!

Love it when the missus gets you hooked!

When are you in Japan?

I am there with my man Feb 20th - Mar 6th - you should post your trip details here - >  https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/18263

Done smile

Stoked to see so many people posting in this thread, new and old!

Franchise, you should upload an avatar! wink https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/member/edit_avatar

Franchise - 24 June 2015 12:33 PM

Hey fellow boardworld members!

I have been lurking these forums since I needed advice on a new board which was a couple months ago so I thought I’d finally introduce myself.

Didn’t realise it was a small world @trentradpants I believe you have worked as a sign writer with my best mate Trent? smile PS Congrats on opening up PPP in Geelong man!

Name is Francis, I’m 29 and from Melbourne.

Ahhh hey Franny hows things bro? How is that long legged, low pant wearing, protein eating mate of yours??

Azz - 24 June 2015 12:11 PM
Caboose - 23 June 2015 09:57 PM

Yo,

Hey Cabby,

Hows your dirt magnet going? ( you became a Dad yeah?)

The DM is 3yo now .....  big surprise

Ah k here goes, re-introducing myself..

Well hello all, hope you’re stoked it’s a Friday and have plans to ride some form of board this weekend.

Jeremy here! I’m the guy behind Olliepop Films and now also Olliepop Apparel.

We’ve made a bunch of web-series with Boardworld as well as produced a bunch of projects for different brands over the years.

We just launched a new website over at http://www.olliepopfilms.com and have a NEW online store for our Olliepop Apparel range.

Anyways enough about that company I do stuff for. A bit more about me.

I’m 28, originally from Adelaide, but relocated to Melb/Vicco. My gal and I just got back from 18 months in Whistler and had a three week surf stint in Nicaragua.

I’m pretty much a frother at heart. Snow and Surf are my two passions ( kicked Skate out for personal safety due to a few injuries ) and am pretty hyped on good music, good fashion, good times, and good food…it is so good to be back in the country that has epic Bacon (sorry vegetarians).

What’s my five year plan you say? shit that’s a bit intense… well I’m hoping to still travel about the globe as much as possible but might be seeking a nice point break more often now though some Japanese pow turns wouldn’t go astray.

This past winter I filmed for Wildcats The Movie, you can follow them on instagram @wildcats_themovie shooting backcountry in Canada with the likes of aussie ripper Ryan Tiene as well as travelling to France with Ryan, Charles Beckinsale and the rest of the DC Global team for a trip that was code named ‘APRES!’.. needless to say while the conditions weren’t always epic we made the most of it.

This winter I’ll hopefully get up to the Aussie mountains sooner rather than later as we have a few new projects lining up.

Anyways hope everyone’s has some frothy good times in the Aussie Alps this winter,

Peace out!

Jeremy