The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld — Introduce Yourself Here!

Welcome to Boardworld, Johnny! shaka

Looking forward to meeting you in Whistler. Definitely stick around on the forums as we will be organising Boardworld meet-up days on the mountain and for dinner/drinks.

Hey Boardworld!

So I’ve been lurking on these forums for about a month and figured it’s about time I got more involved in this community and make a few friends!  cheese

I’m 22 and I actually never ridden a board or seen snow in person before. I took a trip down to Thredbo this last weekend and that all changed. It was probably the most painful and physically exhausting three days I’ve ever been through but it was the best fun I’ve ever had.

I already have a trip organised to Perisher in two weeks so it’s safe to say I’m already addicted to the sport. Hopefully I’ll be spending less time on my ass and make more progress!  nutjob

I’ve summed up my weekend experience in this video. haha!

Hi Loppy,

Welcome to the site!

If you truly are addicted come join us at the Shred in August @ Hotham!

ozgirl - 22 July 2015 12:37 PM

Hi Loppy,

Welcome to the site!

If you truly are addicted come join us at the Shred in August @ Hotham!

Sounds fun! I’ll consider it but no promises haha!

Welcome to Boardworld, Loopy! shaka

Stoked to hear you’ve caught the snowboarding bug. There’s no turning back now. cool grin

Hey everybody!

First off I’d like to introduce myself, I’m Scotty and this year I’m working with Boardworld to produce the ALL DAY LONG series.  I’m stoked to be part of the team and look forward to what lays ahead.

I’m a snowboarder / Filmer based in Jindy who you can find in the park at Perisher most days.  I enjoy both getting behind and in front of the Lens.  I spend most of my time riding with the HOLD IT DOWN Krew and am the main filmer.

A Pre season shot this year. Photo: @Max___e

A shot from Mammoth mountain earlier this year. Photo: @devan_peeters

Check out ALL DAY LONG EPISODE 1 AND 2 BELOW

Also check out what HOLD IT DOWN get up to in our latest crew edit

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the invite to Boardworld Rider26. I am new to everything board

Welcome up in, Lilo!!!!! shaka

Welcome to Boardworld, LILO! I’m stoked you signed up! cheese

Hi 1st post.started falls creek1996.can not stop slideing down hills.Got it bad.most winters in NZ no groomers.Love the new boards .my latest..lib tech. mayhem .rocket.Tryed it on a heli day.it was the best thing so loose but so responsive.can i do spellcheck on this thing.thanks..

Welcome a board, Old Fart!!!!! shaka

No spell check, but Jeremy (rider26) is the only one that worries about a few misplaced letters around here!!!!!

Welcome to Boardworld, old fart! cheese

We don’t currently have a spell check built in. To be honest I’ve never thought of it. Is this something you guys would like and use?

Mine is built into my browser on both my PC and phone? not sure how it would work built into the site.

Welcome to Lilo and old fart!

rider26 - 06 November 2015 06:10 AM

Welcome to Boardworld, old fart! cheese

We don’t currently have a spell check built in. To be honest I’ve never thought of it. Is this something you guys would like and use?

It’d collapse after a couple thousand of my posts!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 06 November 2015 11:41 AM

It’d collapse after a couple thousand of my posts!!!!!

LOL

Ok maybe auto ban you!