The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld — Introduce Yourself Here!

Yea maybe.Not that worryed about it.Very good with my hands.The best thing I have found to do with them .Yes,,strap and take the drop.see u down the bottom ..

Hi guys!

I’m Bart, 27 at the moment, from the Northern Beaches in Sydney. I’m a Graphic Design student and casual surf instructor.

I’m born in the Netherlands and grew up riding the european Alps basically from birth. I moved to Australia a long time ago for the perfect combination of surf and snow.
Surf here is “always” and it’s good to be able to go to Perisher/Jindabyne during Australian winter. When it get’s to warm here, around christmas, I run away back home to ride around Austria.

This year I’ve booked a big trip, with 3 weeks around Austria, then straight through to Japan for 4 weeks of POW!

My favourite places I’ve evert visited are (in no particular order):

- Ruka (Lapland, Finland)
- Whistler
- Japan
- Sri Lanka
Make sure to go and see these awesome places at least once!!

That’s about it I think, Oh yeah. I recently won the 2015 Guess & Win competition on this forum and am super stoked about all the new gear! It comes exactly at the right time!
Sorry to everyone that also joined this contest but hopefully they run it again next year!!!

For questions about resorts, comments or whatever hit me up!

Holla!  shaka

Welcomen, Bart!!!!! shaka

Nice pics Bart!!!

Welcome.

Mizu Kuma - 06 November 2015 11:41 AM
rider26 - 06 November 2015 06:10 AM

Welcome to Boardworld, old fart! cheese

We don’t currently have a spell check built in. To be honest I’ve never thought of it. Is this something you guys would like and use?

It’d collapse after a couple thousand of my posts!!!!!

Nah, just have to programme it to overlook exclamation marks and you’d be sweet.
My browsers do it, don’t require it inbuilt to Boardworld.
Anyhooooo, the stupid autocorrect makes more mistakes than I do!!!

LMB - 06 December 2015 05:33 PM

Nice pics Bart!!!

Welcome.

Thanks man!!  shaka

Welcome to Boardworld, Bart, and congratulations again on the epic win! shaka

LMB - 06 December 2015 05:36 PM
Mizu Kuma - 06 November 2015 11:41 AM
rider26 - 06 November 2015 06:10 AM

Welcome to Boardworld, old fart! cheese

We don’t currently have a spell check built in. To be honest I’ve never thought of it. Is this something you guys would like and use?

It’d collapse after a couple thousand of my posts!!!!!

Nah, just have to programme it to overlook exclamation marks and you’d be sweet.
My browsers do it, don’t require it inbuilt to Boardworld.
Anyhooooo, the stupid autocorrect makes more mistakes than I do!!!

If only they had that function built in to ski.com.au?????

What is ski.com.au   must be some other place.I thought this was for boarders!  or maybe just board waiting for the next winter.

Hi guys

Hi everyone!

Long time… lots to tell.

spaz - 08 February 2016 07:56 PM

Hi everyone!

Long time… lots to tell.

Hey @spaz, do tell…

I hope you have been well. ?

Final day today of my big job of the year.

Will tell once today is dealt with…

Hello everyone, i thought id reintroduce myself!! haven’t been online for yonks i think about 2 years, which funnily enough is the age our daughter turns this year haha!! we are planning a trip down to jindy with family and friends late july which we are very very keen on! hope everyone is well!!