The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Team Progress Board.

On my recent trip to NZ I hit some 10foot jumps, table tops boxes and a skinny box. I also board slided a spine feature in the Remarkables beginner park. Pretty happy with myself so far in the park.

Yeaaaaaaaaaah cords, Banger, Fatima, Eddie, and James! So stoked for all of you. Keep it up!  shaka

really good to hear what everyone’s been up to and congrats to everyone that’s been killing it so early in the season.  It’d be great to start getting some video on here.  Can’t lie I’m pretty jealous!  Looking forward to reading more stuff on this thread.

I’ll try and put up either footage or a framie sequence of my first ever landed bs3 today if I can.

Nice Cords, Back3’s are rad. I use front 3s more often cause I’m more confident with them but back 3s feel so damn good. Definitely one of my fav tricks. Well done!

I’m uploading the vid now so should have it up pretty soon. I can’t spin frontside for nuts! Dunno why but I just can’t. Been comfortably rotating back 1 for a while now and just did it on a small kind of proper jump at the very end of last season, so happy to have made it all the way around for a 3 this season….even if it does look like poop!

So here it is. Just a bit of fun. Feel free to critique my bad style. I have a few more makes on video since then, but haven’t had a chance to look at them properly yet…these are just my first 3 attempts.

dance  shaka  ollie nice one cords!!!!! (ill do the !!!!! in Mizus absence)

haha thanks, I was going to start with some kind of nervous twitch if I didn’t get those. hahaha

nicee! good work

That’s awesome, cords! Great effort! Yeeeeeeeew!  shaka

Well done cords, looking good!

got both jumps landed in high noon 2day!!! stoked that i landed them

fatima4u - 21 August 2011 10:54 AM

Well done, mate. Stoked!  cool grin

fatima4u - 21 August 2011 10:54 AM

Awesome mate! I need to ride with you and the sauce more - you inspire me to do stuff I normally wouldn’t.