The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2011

Box Head - 08 July 2011 06:09 AM

PARK UPDATE:

Jump line at Leichhardt

The ark is looking good, just gotta let noah know now.

I will probably be spending a good period of next weekend down that line smile

wow that looks sick! and they aren’t all step-downs! Frothing! waaaaaahhh! Maybe perisher next weekend!

I’ll be there cords smile. If only we had BW hoodies…

Apparantly according to the perisher site, this photo is on a 20ft, 35ft and 40ft jump.

That doesn’t sound right to me lol…

no chance in hell the first one is 20ft…

haha yeah they def aren’t that big. Not sure for real yet if I can go next week or not but that photo will definitely help convince the other half! I’ll let u know if we end up going though tj!

If I can make some dollars this week I might come join youse.

Anyone going to Perisher this coming weekend? Im heading up stayin in Jindy.

Saturday night will be good, night boarding plus the slopestyle comp is on from 6pm.

Hey Blizzard

i’m heading down and might be Han Solo

don’t have accom booked as yet, waiting to here from the crew

but have car and parks pass etc if that helps!

Hey cab going with family and friends, prob heading to Blue Cow both days!

Think I’m going down at this stage will confirm when I know for sure!

i know this prob should be in Mtn Thread - so if admins wanna move it go ahead, but wanted to get it out there

So the mudbo crew seem very tight on here - alot of Biased report IMO wink raspberry

those of you who choose to frequent Glorious PB put your Hand Up!!

maybe we can start getting regular slides happening

list your perceived ability/style of riding so we can get a feel of who would be good to slide with

above average rider, don’t go massive large in the the park
Cruising all over PB looking for natural hits or Piper Park i can be found

occasional Backcountry hike/camp can be on the cards

i will be down this weekend 23/24, flying Han Solo atm so need peeps to ride with

i think Blizzard and Nthbeachesguy will be around somewhere

usually hit Brumby’s or Jindy Bowlo for Dinner on sat & a few beers

Cheers

ohh

if you are thinking of heading down and wanna lift

can do pick ups from North Sydney to Parramatta Area on Friday night

have car, NSWNP pass, no accom booked as yet, but can be organised (somewhere cheap) if peeps wanna head down

all you need is your gear and petrol money

i do get up early and i don’t get absolutely smashed on Sat night (tool old now soz)

don’t mind riding with people of any ability, if you are a beginner, i will help you out, but i will leave you at sometime to go play, but will catch up later wink

If this was during August I’d totally be in! However I just got back from last weekend and can’t afford another trip right now…

So if you plan to do another trip in a few weeks, post again and I’ll try to scab a lift from North Sydney area (I live in Greenwich which is about 5-10 mins from North Sydney.)

TJ - of course u can afford another trip wink

you have all your gear don’t you?? - so it is only lift tickets, petrol and coffee/beer (or food) - very cheap accom wink
my work is in St Leonards
if you are around PM me sometime and we can hook up for a coffee or beer or something

I’m always around mate. I work in N-Syd so I could always jump on the motorbike and be back for lunch in St L smile.

Got my gear, but rent is due and I have like $50 apart from rent money lol. (+ I need to buy a new motorbike lol).

The main thing is that this weekend is going to be the best weekend at the snow since like 1950! :(

http://www.snowatch.com.au/1-7-day-snow-forecast.php

“Light S-SSW winds turning W during the day. Cloud clearing early to a mostly fine day.”