The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2011

Mizu Kuma - 17 June 2011 03:37 AM

What are you guys doin out on the snow when ya got a wedding comin up?????  mad

Get back into ya cotton wool, bubble wrapped shipping containers this instant!!!!!

(Oh, looks like ya had a greta start to the season!!!!!  cool smile )

Lol nah I’ll be in bubble wrap 6 weeks before the wedding. If anything happens before then, then I have healing time!!

Got another trip planned in late July.

Cool TR, tell me more about your $2 toy wink

When we got married, the girls skied in, the boys boarded in. Daughters had a crash right in front of all the guests !!!

Bugger the cotton wool, how could you possibly hurt yourself snowboarding?

blizzard_22 - 17 June 2011 07:34 AM

Get back into ya cotton wool, bubble wrapped shipping containers this instant!!!!!

Lol nah I’ll be in bubble wrap 6 weeks before the wedding. If anything happens before then, then I have healing time!!

Got another trip planned in late July. And then Dark and I are coming to the Shred in September

Oh!!!!! Cool!!!!!  shaka

If you don’t want to be shunted in the lift line don’t line up.

Sure I feel the frustration when it happens to me (and on occasion give them a glare or “DUDE!” and point at the board) but it’s like complaining about getting wet when you go surfing - which I do.

Oh yeah, it doesn’t happen as much in Thredders, less punters, day trippers, lift lines and more very expensive ski’s.

spaz - 17 June 2011 08:35 AM

If you don’t want to be shunted in the lift line don’t line up.

Sure I feel the frustration when it happens to me (and on occasion give them a glare or “DUDE!” and point at the board) but it’s like complaining about getting wet when you go surfing - which I do.

Oh yeah, it doesn’t happen as much in Thredders, less punters, day trippers, lift lines and more very expensive ski’s.

Ummm…....... have you been at the pub all day spaz????

Mizu Kuma - 17 June 2011 08:26 AM

Got another trip planned in late July. And then Dark and I are coming to the Shred in September

Oh!!!!! Cool!!!!!  shaka

Im still working on that one!! Even if I am there for one night I am making the effort!

Azz, the $2 toy!

What’s the go with the Bugs Bunny rip off on the packagin, playin with the kid and his $2 toy????

Bit on the creepy side!!!!!!

TeeeeeJaaaaayyyy!!!!!

I bet none of you “fun loving adults” read the back of the packet. (see bottom left of image).

Oh yeah we did! But there was comments about not knowing how to ‘pinch and roll’... LOL

blizzard_22 - 17 June 2011 10:00 AM
Mizu Kuma - 17 June 2011 08:26 AM

Oh!!!!! Cool!!!!!  shaka

Im still working on that one!! Even if I am there for one night I am making the effort!

I hope that ya bringin the Dark one with ya!!!!!

Nice TR Blizz! shaka

Princess Mizu - 17 June 2011 04:59 AM
deanobruce - 17 June 2011 02:05 AM

nah i just push them over. the amount of times i have been run into/board run over in line is astounding. and im not trying to be racist but every single one of those times, it was an asian woman. EVERY TIME, i mean f*#k, how hard is it to control your sh*t when your rolling up to a lift line.

deep breathes…...thats my rant for today

Wouldn’t have happened to be in Japan, by any chance????  hmmm

nah never been to japan, this happens 99% of the time at perisher

50CM OF FRESH SNOW AT PERISHER IN THE LAST 24 HOURS!

Snow Report:
One word: amazing! It’s snowing and there’s powder everywhere! This is just what the doctor ordered; the resort is looking magical. It’s currently -3.5C in the Valley, -5C at the top and there’s a moderate to strong breeze from the west. Visibility is in and out, so wear goggles with light lenses.