The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Line Up - Daily Chat :)

You know it will just grow again.

Did ours on Sat and considered doing it again today. But I’ll let this rain hit first.

Looks sick, Jane - how were the slopes? you were there for opening weekend? I’ve seen some video from the red line in Bräcke and frig I’m jealous!! When you headed up there next?

Just back from school presentation night, boring as bat shit !!!!!! confused

Lucky two of the youngsters scored some awards I would of been forced to sneak out!!!

spaz - 15 December 2010 03:09 AM

Mmmm Tequila.

In Australia 40 is the new 25.
The only difference is the hair line and size of the bank account. Over here if you look 40 your probably 60. (well, the guys anyway- though I know a few 40yo chicks that still look 30)

hahahahaha :D
I actually have quite funny pictures from that night, speaking of oldies wink

and yes, she’s wearing his glasses wink

cords - 15 December 2010 07:27 AM

Looks sick, Jane - how were the slopes? you were there for opening weekend? I’ve seen some video from the red line in Bräcke and frig I’m jealous!! When you headed up there next?

icy :// didnt have any equiptment with me, so just rode once, and it wasnt too good… I want to go up there as soon as I have enough money again, probably in like February… would be epic to be up there when JOSS is happening as well :D

See, you look like your having waaaay to much fun with that 40yo(??)!  big surprise

hahah thats Dippan! Not that I went out much, but I recognise that place grin

Yeah JOSS is alright. An Australian won the year I was there & I was the only other australian around & I was screaming like a weirdo…I hadn’t seen another aussie at all for the last few months & I didn’t know he was in it, so i couldn’t believe he beat jon olsson himself to take the title!

One of the guys off here (CRACKERS) will be up there riding in feb - and I’m jealous! I’m going to indo for waves soon though, so its all good!

hahah it sure is Dippan! :D we also went to Bygget and Dahlboms… were heading to Werseens for some snowboard movie premiere but ended up in Björnen at some random dude’s house :D

hahah sweeeet! must have been quite epic :D did you have the chance to talk to him as well? :D
ooooh nice! then I must go up there as well so I can hang with another boardmember! ah man, that didnt sound too bad either, how long do you stay there? smile

I did all of season 08/09 there (Nov-May)...you said you didn’t ride much cos you didn’t have any money…but you still had money to go out to all those clubs????? haha riding is way more fun than going out!
Nah I didn’t talk to Russ Henshaw…I saw him in holiday club and in ICA but I was too shy to say hello.

not 2 good working out here in the western suburbs 2day thought i was gonna get washed away

I came out of the dentist to the storm and drove home in some heavy rain. Either I was sideways, the rain was washing me sideways or my car has too much power and I drove every corner sideways.

I ended up not getting the tooth pulled! I did get the tooth in front of it re-filled and the chip between my front teeth fixed (so I look respectable for court). It will still be a few days before I can tell if the pain was from the old filling that had cracked and was rotting or the root canal infection <it’s day four of antibiotics so the infection should be settling (it was a tooth I had a previous root canal op. on and the surgeon thought I should try to keep it- I thought so as well)

yea heaps of rain up this way, wats it down like at home Mizu??

Chat to you all Sunday! Paddling the next two days again near falls creak. In my tent at mountain creek and suprisingly have 3G. Better hit the hay thigh, got an 8km hike with boats to the river at 7am
Catchya!

cords - 16 December 2010 05:00 AM

I did all of season 08/09 there (Nov-May)...you said you didn’t ride much cos you didn’t have any money…but you still had money to go out to all those clubs????? haha riding is way more fun than going out!
Nah I didn’t talk to Russ Henshaw…I saw him in holiday club and in ICA but I was too shy to say hello.

ah sweet, did you like it? smile
hahaha you got me there :( we all have our priorities I guess >_<

morning all, gotta love half days of work on a friday!!