The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Line Up - Daily Chat :)

Finally arrived in The Bahamas this morning. Caught up with Michelle’s parents and now we are just chilling on the boat. We are staying near Freeport on Grand Bahama. The weather is great, especially after record cold weather in Miami over the last few days. It’s so nice to finally be wearing shorts! I’m going to post photos from Miami and also a new statue riding photo soon.  grin

topless shots of you no doubt!

Morning,

I’ve been editing for the past 4 hours. Time to get up and do something physical, especially as it’s not so hot today.

I think I’ll clear out one of the 6 garages that no cars can fit in.

yeah I officially switched to boardies this arvo…was in the water for 2.5 hrs and it was super nice.

Mizu Kuma - 17 December 2010 08:01 AM
spaz - 16 December 2010 11:40 PM

with PhotoShop abs included????

wink

We can now fit one car in the 6X garage.

cords - 17 December 2010 10:49 AM

yeah I officially switched to boardies this arvo…was in the water for 2.5 hrs and it was super nice.

Sick!

I’ve been working on my boardie tan. I considered driving down for a wave this evening, I might join the chaos in the morning.

I arrived in Sweden last night. Near stockholm at the moment but going north in a week and a bit.

it is 330pm and its dark! its snowing though…again! theres nearly 50cm in the backyard, its only minus 1 though.
Im going to check out a few of the local little resorts in the next week. will probably put up some vids if i can get any footage worth watching.

on the plus side the dark lets me find videos to watch like this

and get the time to put up some edits I have had sitting around like this

anyways thats all for now.
have fun in the sun you bastards

Mizu Kuma - 17 December 2010 08:01 AM
spaz - 16 December 2010 11:40 PM

with PhotoShop abs included????

Well, it’s the only way I’m getting any…  raspberry

human robot vid was awesome…he better have won!

Man I’m such a lame surfer!
I was up until 2am and have felt tired all morning, brain not working etc..

Being a cooler morning I didn’t head for the coast. The stereo in my car decided to stop working the other day and I need tunes (the engine is pretty noisy). So I got into the electrics a bit. The current head unit doesn’t have a very nice sound so decided to have a look at the older one (that stopped working in August) - it’s also a DVD player and the whole set up is tunned for that unit (woofer, speakers, lcd, reverse cam and iPod[video]). Got over doing that now that wires are hanging out everywhere (ADD can be a bitch).

So I’ll do some editing and attack the tunes again later.

www suggests it’s a bit windy on the coast anyway.

No kidding it’s such a loud Dak Dak that without the 4” of foam mattress in the back you can’t hear yourself think, especially under power. Plus there’s a cylinder slap which is so annoying - the main reason for a sound system - an hour of driving leaves me annoyed that I haven’t had it fixed and it’s all I think about. PITA.

Not that the exhaust notes aren’t a pleasure, they are too pleasurable! and I tend to drive a bit harder and in a higher gear to make it sing.

(it’s more Porsche than Dak Dak wink )

Yo, been working my sorry but off this morning, started out warm in shorts & tee, now its raining, windy & cold !!!!!!!
Guess what, a quick look at the Hotham cams and its snowing in them there hills!!!!!!!!

Anyways, rain has stopped, time for me to go do some more.

This time of year! isn’t it Azz? So much to get done.

yup, ocean is more like a lake this morning…you’d have been disappointed if you made the drive down, spaz!