The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SNOW Video Contest - Best BWM Shred Run

All my runs for the season are boring groomer runs…

If you keep this going for the NoHe season as well, I’ll try to get a good run through Hakuba to put on here smile

I definitely have an entry to put in for this comp, too…with a run/s from NZ….in the middle of moving house 200kms away now though so its gonna be another week or something…was aiming to have it in before the long weekend/season ending.

It seems Crackers could do with more time, to go through footage. I’m considering extending the closing date until May 2012.

That will give us all more time - get a good following for this comp and begin a new one at the start of each SoHe winter.

Ooohhhhhh just thought of a Vid to post.

Does it have to be of me? If so can it be me on ski’s grin

Otherwise I can post the same line with my friend on a board grin

Any decision on the closing date, spaz?

Box Head - 14 October 2011 05:26 AM

Any decision on the closing date, spaz?

1st May 2012

Hi guys im New to the forum But I love making videos of my mates and I snowboarding
here is a clip of me and my mate dropping in on olympic in Perisher this year. Its not exactly contest material but I sure had a lot of fun.

Thanks for entering Lowguido. If you have more vids keep em comin

Nice one, LowGuido. Welcome to Boardworld. cool smile

Welcome a Board, Guido!!!!!  shaka

thanks for the welcome guys! I do have some other videos but they dont really comply with the rules of this thread. i’ll have a look and see what else I have.
Now I’m just sitting around waiting for the snow to come back. :(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYFDdrq-qoo&feature=related[/youtube]

This is me in sweden last winter, around the same time as crackers powder run, filmed by crackers. This film is a perfect example of how much easier powder is to ride on rocker boards(me) compared to camber boards(him), thats why he’s so far behind, I think he might have also got pre-occupied with all the lovely new snow…

ill dig up another run from Loftsdalen Salmonhead.

yeah I’m still planning to put a run in of freddy from NZ from this year!

Troutface - 16 November 2011 05:17 AM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYFDdrq-qoo&feature=related[/youtube]

This is me in sweden last winter, around the same time as crackers powder run, filmed by crackers. This film is a perfect example of how much easier powder is to ride on rocker boards(me) compared to camber boards(him), thats why he’s so far behind, I think he might have also got pre-occupied with all the lovely new snow…

watcing this on a sunday night in summer and not being able to go overseas is making me so keen for winter to come…..