The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SNOW Video Contest - Best BWM Shred Run

spaz - 19 March 2012 07:53 PM
drc13 - 03 March 2012 06:52 AM

Just knocked this up. Hope you enjoy!

shaka

looks good! is it on a drift like Spaz said? I really need to steal my sisters Drift and give it a whirl on the snow. The footage I took with it in the surf is better then the same day with a gopro….the field of view seems narrower but the quality looks better when rendered on the same settings (to me anyway). It would be fun to mount them side by side on the same run and compare myself, as I never really trust the comparisons on the net as they might not have really have rendered or filmed on the same settings.

Mizu Kuma - 03 March 2012 08:22 AM

Yeah, and even though I ain’t judge in this puppy, I’m pretty sure that CRACKERS Selwyn edit is the front runner atm!!!!!!

Man, it seems like this has been runnin for ages?????  long face

This makes me suspicious that you have a mad little whistler run to put up! ....come on cough it up!

CRACKERS - 19 March 2012 11:32 PM

looks good! is it on a drift like Spaz said? I really need to steal my sisters Drift and give it a whirl on the snow. The footage I took with it in the surf is better then the same day with a gopro….the field of view seems narrower but the quality looks better when rendered on the same settings (to me anyway). It would be fun to mount them side by side on the same run and compare myself, as I never really trust the comparisons on the net as they might not have really have rendered or filmed on the same settings.

Thanks Crackers.

Yeah it’s a DriftHD in 720p@60fps mode. First time using it at the snow so I’m sure there are some tweaks I could make and vimeo/youtube really don’t like 60fps hense the jerky playback and some loss in quality compared to the source.

Glad you are impressed with it though. I’m really keen to give it a go in the surf soon!

CRACKERS - 19 March 2012 11:33 PM
Mizu Kuma - 03 March 2012 08:22 AM

Yeah, and even though I ain’t judge in this puppy, I’m pretty sure that CRACKERS Selwyn edit is the front runner atm!!!!!!

Man, it seems like this has been runnin for ages?????  long face

This makes me suspicious that you have a mad little whistler run to put up! ....come on cough it up!

Nah mate, I didn’t take it out on the best days!!!!! Too busy havin fun!!!!!  teacherboy

Count me in. Same footage, added music… smile

That’s was pretty dam good! AJ2theC
All 4:43 was totally watchable.

Only a couple more weeks to get your entries in.

i never get sick of wathcing that run!

AJ2theC - 12 April 2012 11:55 PM

Nice run! Love the backflips.

Sick run man smile

AJ2theC - 12 April 2012 11:55 PM

that first hit is so cool!

Is this comp still open????

Man filming that pirate scene was fun Crackers…you fool.

Might be able to find some of me and Ev in some pow or a sweet tree run through Bridger Bowl.

Could do with a new camera seeing as Drift made a serious error in the camera we’ve been filming with!

Pretty sure it closes 1/5/12?????

Woo! Might be able to pull something up before then smile

Get onto it jowjow!

jowow11 - 23 April 2012 05:26 AM

Woo! Might be able to pull something up before then smile

make it happen fool!