The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SNOW Video Contest - Best BWM Shred Run

Hmmmm…... should be able to knock somethin up from Whistler for this!!!!!!  cool hmm

Lachillingworth - 18 December 2011 09:45 AM
Troutface - 16 November 2011 05:17 AM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYFDdrq-qoo&feature=related[/youtube]

This is me in sweden last winter, around the same time as crackers powder run, filmed by crackers. This film is a perfect example of how much easier powder is to ride on rocker boards(me) compared to camber boards(him), thats why he’s so far behind, I think he might have also got pre-occupied with all the lovely new snow…

watcing this on a sunday night in summer and not being able to go overseas is making me so keen for winter to come…..

Agreed! Watching that makes me miss winter! Can’t wait for next season to roll around!

hey guys.

havent posted on here since 09! is this comp still running till the 1st of May? I take off to Park City This week for the remainder of The USA season and would love to throw up a park lap into the comp!

ozgirl - 26 September 2011 07:11 AM

Ooohhhhhh just thought of a Vid to post.

Does it have to be of me? If so can it be me on ski’s grin

Otherwise I can post the same line with my friend on a board grin

HA!

I have no idea what video I was thinking of. LOL

But now it is extended to the the end of NOHE season my aim is to submit one from Japan with me on a board!

Give me something to work towards!

scotty5402 - 19 January 2012 12:30 PM

hey guys.

havent posted on here since 09! is this comp still running till the 1st of May? I take off to Park City This week for the remainder of The USA season and would love to throw up a park lap into the comp!

It is. Post away my friend!

spaz - 17 October 2011 01:26 AM
Box Head - 14 October 2011 05:26 AM

Any decision on the closing date, spaz?

1st May 2012

1st of may?
what about the Ozzy kids!!

scotty5402 - 19 January 2012 12:30 PM

hey guys.

Look forward to it, scotty!!!!!  cool grin

thought id enter since i got nothing to lose lol….

Just knocked this up. Hope you enjoy!

Jordan - 02 March 2012 07:57 AM
spaz - 17 October 2011 01:26 AM
Box Head - 14 October 2011 05:26 AM

Any decision on the closing date, spaz?

1st May 2012

1st of may?
what about the Ozzy kids!!

it started ages ago….as in last Ozzy season?

Yeah, and even though I ain’t judge in this puppy, I’m pretty sure that CRACKERS Selwyn edit is the front runner atm!!!!!!

Man, it seems like this has been runnin for ages?????  long face

It has been running for ages (since August 2011)

crackers gets a prize for having the only vids entered in the first 3 months - there is no front runner, all videos will be assessed after the closing date and it is open to vids made any time, anywhere. Just try and stick to the format outlined in the first post.

I will start a new comp in June 2012 - likely just for 2012 vids.

drc13 - 03 March 2012 06:52 AM

shaka
stoled to see this drc13.
I didn’t realise it was yours when I started watching - As it started I was like, wow! that’s shot with a good cam, maybe the pov.hd (this is the first snow footage I’ve seen of the Drift done by a consumer).

cabletieperformance - 02 March 2012 08:33 AM

thought id enter since i got nothing to lose lol….

Very good ctp! this is exactly the sort of vid I am after - simple, with little editing.

spaz - 19 March 2012 07:53 PM
drc13 - 03 March 2012 06:52 AM

shaka
stoled to see this drc13.
I didn’t realise it was yours when I started watching - As it started I was like, wow! that’s shot with a good cam, maybe the pov.hd (this is the first snow footage I’ve seen of the Drift done by a consumer).

Glad you liked it mate!

Keep in mind vimeo made a complete mess of the 60fps it’s very jerky compared to the original source material.

I’m looking forward to the next time I get to use the drift with the new firmware and I want to give 1080p@30fps a shot as well as testing the low light mode when it gets a bit cloudy on the mountain.