The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SNOW Video Contest - Best BWM Shred Run

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BWxnJd1jok&feature=plcp&context=C4953a5aVDvjVQa1PpcFMxh5KHhkgQ3ylwJ7pBwxXytQvjOH35ztQ=[/youtube]

Evelyn at Bridger Bowl in Feb or so. The terrain was a bit flat but it was my favourite tree run by far, I’ve never taken the same path twice because there were so many options.

And this one is me, they’re both only short but the longer runs had pauses and we switched the camera around often.

Nice! bit too over cast for my liking but like you care, you got powder!

Haha I made sure the conditions of the contest said nothing about how much of a pretty day it was wink Finally got Final Cut Crackers! let the fun begin!

Here’s a park line from a 3 day trip to Whistler back in February this year. Perfect Sunny park day, it was rad!

I hope you keep running these contests BW, it’s such a dope idea!

Enjoy,
James.

Thanks for he entry’s everyone.

I’ll go through them all this week and announce a winner soon.

fromoz - 30 April 2012 07:50 AM

Here’s a park line from a 3 day trip to Whistler back in February this year. Perfect Sunny park day, it was rad!

I hope you keep running these contests BW, it’s such a dope idea!

Enjoy,
James.

Nice one James looked pretty quiet there as well which is always a bonus. What camera was it shot with?

Oh and I’m halfway through my big edit of our winter in North America, no triple corks but I’m loving putting it together. Any thoughts on where I should post it? Or will there be another snowboarding video contest coming up once you guys have some time on the slopes back home??

Yeah cheers bro, it was shot with a Canon 60D, but the upload is in SD unfortunately as I exhausted my HD uploads on Vimeo for that week.

I’ll do another “One Run” comp for SoHe this winter.

So who won?

Shizzle! yeah sorry guys - have been trying to finish a website update with this info on it but haven’t

1st - AJ2theC
2nd - CRACKERS
3rd - fromoz

Prizes
1st - DriftHD720, monopod, 8GB microSD card.
2nd - GoPro related accessories
3rd - Monopod

It was difficult choosing the winner and honestly CRACKERS piped you fromoz only because of his early entries and I changed the rules after he had entered - not that CRACKERS pirate vid isn’t awesome.

I’m organising the prizes and will be in contact with the winners soon.
There will be a similar “One Run” comp for the Aussie winter. I’ve been making enquiries about bigger prizes!!!

Awesome!! Thanks Spaz!

Looking forward to entering this years comp with my new drift cam!

jowow11 - 13 May 2012 05:34 AM

Oh and I’m halfway through my big edit of our winter in North America, no triple corks but I’m loving putting it together. Any thoughts on where I should post it? Or will there be another snowboarding video contest coming up once you guys have some time on the slopes back home??

Make a thread for it I reckon

spaz - 03 June 2012 03:08 AM

Shizzle! yeah sorry guys - have been trying to finish a website update with this info on it but haven’t

1st - AJ2theC
2nd - CRACKERS
3rd - fromoz

Prizes
1st - DriftHD720, monopod, 8GB microSD card.
2nd - GoPro related accessories
3rd - Monopod

It was difficult choosing the winner and honestly CRACKERS piped you fromoz only because of his early entries and I changed the rules after he had entered - not that CRACKERS pirate vid isn’t awesome.

I’m organising the prizes and will be in contact with the winners soon.
There will be a similar “One Run” comp for the Aussie winter. I’ve been making enquiries about bigger prizes!!!

Cool! thanks Spaz…..I take it I got 2nd with the Pirate vid? There was some cool entries ....I liked fromozs entry cause there was no dead bits and he used the whole run/had things happening constantly. AJ2theC had quite a few bits where some ground moves wouldve been nice but hey the big moves killed it in that one!That first hit set the scene nicely! 

Really good comp by the way! maybe the next one could have a most improved category?