The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Quick contest for the girls - Nikita Clothing pack

Hey girls,

Just a quick promo we’re running on Facebook.

Up for grabs is a Nikita t-shirt, hoodie, beanie, and jeans.

Pretty simple. Go to http://www.facebook.com/bwnews and like the contest post. Then follow the tag to the ‘One Love Agency’ Facebook page and like their page. That’s it.

Just looked at facebook and there are sooo many guys liking this one.

Make sure that you give it to one of the chicks imo.

Eddie included haha

The winners are chosen by a program, not me. It has to be done fairly or we could never run these promos.

If a guy wins it and gives it to the girlfriend - it may just be motivation for her to sign up.

So win win.

Ive liked it all… stoked to see some girls stuff out there!!! Yay!!!

rider26 - 10 August 2011 07:14 AM

The winners are chosen by a program, not me. It has to be done fairly or we could never run these promos.

If Tom, Dick or Harry wins, just redraw it until it is won by a female…

I get the girlfriend might wear it but they won’t sign up as the guy will just say “won it in a contest”...

So who won??

The winner was Stephanie Campanella.

Argh the first girls prize and no actual member won it?! :-(

We’re running another promo with the exact same prize pack, through the forums.

If you guys have any ideas for a contest, now would be the time to suggest it. smile

A ski lesson with Just Giver grin

Worst outfit (not snow related outfit cause we have already covered that) showing why you need some new clothes!

Alright, I think we can do that. How are we going to pick a winner though? Haha it’s going to be so hard. Maybe I’ll get Grace from One Love Agency to pick the winner.

maybe something more actual snowboarding related….even though I wont get a chance to win it cause I cant hit the snow again this season.
a lot of the comps are more about whether you are a good photog, good videographer, good graphic designer, bigggest drunk who will do something silly. not many are actually snowboarding ( I like spazs complete run comp and the flying squirrel)...I just realised that this isnt actually much help as I dont actually have an Idea. ahhaha
ill work on it!

Oz I thought of the non boarding idea since the prize pack is clothing… Yeh rider I reckon having someone from one love agency decide on a winner is a great idea!