The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SNOW Video Contest - Best BWM Shred Run

Post your video here to Submit your entry.
Submit as many entries as you want.

It can be a top to bottom run or a lap in the park.
Since it’s the first time running this comp. entries from any season will count from any resort.
Show your favourite line!

Not judged on editing skill - it’s about the best line you take.
Boarding, Skiing, whatever! as long as it’s snow and shows a single line or run.

Prize: Drift SNOcam Package (HeadCam and accessories)
Open to: Everyone
Closing date: May 2012

Great stuff, spaz!  cool grin

sick comp Spaz!

Ill be adding some for sure!
Hopefully people get into this, because I am pretty keen to watch everyones runs! the shred weekend ones should be fun!

I take it, that it is one continuous run with no editing? I know your hiring out POV cams for this Spaz so does that mean it has to be a run, shot by yourself? by that I mean its a run filmed of yourself, not one where someone else follows you? or can it be either?

Great contest idea, this forum would be even better if there was more video of people on here shredding!

sweet idea 4 a comp but i think the camera won should b a gopro LOL

fatima4u - 17 August 2011 03:12 PM

sweet idea 4 a comp but i think the camera won should b a gopro LOL

gulp

Hey Spaz. what are you cameras like sound wise? ive decided the sound on Gopros are crap, you cant use the open back panel on the snow. no point using the sound from them

Sound on the cams I have is usable - much better than what you’ve decided CRACKERS.

The run is the star not the person shooting. Submit whatever you want and we’ll decide from there.
That way we should get more entries.

ha much better than my spelling as well! I won’t get a chance to post any until next weekend, but I will have a few to put up!

Here is my first entry…....pretty hard at Selwyn as the runs are so short, so we had to think of something to make it interesting.
took me a while to decide which run to use from that day but i think this is maybe the best

Vdawg got a few runs that are good so ill convince her to put them up aswell

Very Nice Crackers… That run was mad, even for selwyn

haha awesome Crackers!

That was awesome, CRACKERS!  LOL

Crackers that was awesome. so much for this contest….

Thanks guys! We filmed this run 3 times, and the first one was the best, I might throw the others up for a laugh sometime .....Gamblor, you have HEAPS of sick runs. throw one in!...I know Cords is going to put some up from NZ, Sars and Vdawg spent the whole arvo filming park runs so they should have something, should be some from the shred as well. This ones a slow burner….I reckon there will be heaps of entries!

CRACKERS - 06 September 2011 03:46 AM

Thanks guys! We filmed this run 3 times, and the first one was the best, I might throw the others up for a laugh sometime .....Gamblor, you have HEAPS of sick runs. throw one in!...I know Cords is going to put some up from NZ, Sars and Vdawg spent the whole arvo filming park runs so they should have something, should be some from the shred as well. This ones a slow burner….I reckon there will be heaps of entries!

Oh I still plan on putting something in. I had a mad run down from the top of high noon to the base of the supertrail. And then I might have to edit something up from the shred.