The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sticker Contest 2011

STICKER CONTEST 2011

The Sticker Contest is back. Members only. Winner will recieve a prize pack valued at $250 (you choose the prizes).

HOW TO ENTER:

Please email your screen name, full name, and postal address to promo(at)boardworld.com.au

Wait for your stickers to arrive.

Place a Boardworld sticker in an interesting location, without breaking the law. Whoever places a Boardworld sticker in the best location wins the prize pack.

Take a photo of the sticker in the location. Post the photo in this thread. For help posting photos CLICK HERE.

The best location wins.

The contest ends at 11:59pm on Friday, September 30th, 2011.

JUDGING CRITERIA:

The following will be considered when we pick the best location:

Visibility
Creativity
Longevity
Number of potential viewers

excellent….

deanobruce - 22 August 2011 11:59 AM

excellent….

sweeet!!

I’ll kick it off with this entry then!!!!!

Board rack outside TomDick&Harry;‘s at Falls Creek!!!!! Not funny, but hopefully get some attention???? When I was takin the pic of it, a dude in a suit near the door of TD&H was givin me evils!!!!! I told him my name was Jeremy!!!!! Hahahahaa!!!!!

I txt it to K2, tellin him that I have reserved a spot for his board for the rest of the season!!!!!

Dunno if it’s still there, maybe one of the Mexicans can verify it for me????

Will definitely verify the presence of this on Thursday morning smile

T-Spec - 23 August 2011 08:03 AM

Will definitely verify the presence of this on Thursday morning smile

Still there..
There’s actually a lot of BW stickers all over Falls Creek

Think rider put up a lot a season ago when he came down for a demo day. All the ones on road signs on the way up

Keen as mustard smile haha

Local shops

Still there two weeks going strong grin

I’ll have to go plaster a few during the week.

Prize announced: prize pack valued at $250 (you can choose the prizes).

do you think I’d get in trouble if I plastered them all over a hospital?

Just don’t put em on the patients and ya should be sweet!!!!!

I got some pretty sweet ideas! Can’t wait for some stickers to get here!!

This is at the stairway to the library at my school, Don’t think anyone will bother removing it and its been there for almost 2 weeks. A lot of students walk down those stairs everyday and they will see it on the way down.

Closer view of the sticker

This is the sticker next to the university gym, I only stuck it there yesterday but I don’t think anyone will bother removing it. The gym is open 7 days a week and is open till late so I think there will be a fair few people seeing it

Closer view of the sticker (haha sorry about the language on the other sticker, I blurred it out)