Team tested and approved, the TM now features Transfer Base Technology which makes it the most responsive binding in the line designed with the most aggressive riders in mind.
- 5/5 Flex (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Transfer – Lightweight and focused on direct power transfer.
- Super Blend – A nylon and higher fibreglass mix for response and shock absorption.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion – Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
- Toolless Lever – Make adjustments on the fly with no tools.
- FooTon – Designed with a special material to prevent snow buildup and to provide more direct board feel with all the cushion you need.
- Waffle Strap – The new waffle strap is built to achieve next level response with two layer construction focused on direct power transfer and a seamless fit.
- UU Fit – A 360 degree wrap evens out pressure for natural feel and hold.
- F.T.M. Versa – Softer material and a better holding top or toe strap option. Designed to fit any boot on the market.
- L-Guide – For a smooth in and out. Holds ratchet ladders down.
- Beer Buckles – Newly engineered buckles give you more leverage when cranking down on the straps allowing you to get to the last click with minimal effort. Features a bottle opener in case of any emergencies.
- Super Tough Nylon Plus – Stiff
- Solid – Narrow in the middle for more flex at the top with support at the bottom.
- Micro Adjuster – 2.5-degree adjustment increments for the forward lean adjustments.
FLUX BINDINGS SIZE CHART