Built with a traditional spoon-shaped nose, wide platform, and longer wheelbase for shredding large transitions.
- L: 32.375" | W: 8.75" | WB: 14.75"
- 7 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple with a Premium Palisander Wood Finish Ply
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Paris Street 149mm
- Centerset hybrid wheel for all types of skating
- Built for technical and freeride skating
- Size: 58mm // Durometer: 80A
- Contact Patch: 25.0mm // Offset: 0.0mm
- All-Terrain Core: Supportive for stability at speed
- Crosscut Formula: Attacks all terrain
- ABEC 5 Bearings with Spacers
- 1/8" Hard Risers
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit
Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of Arbor's shapes. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and durometer of the wheels; the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape.