The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Photography Contest - SoHe 2010

we do have our good days ..just like anywhere but ...closed with 120 km/h winds now for the second day..and its school holidays

Volcanic’s pic #1 “first tracks of the season” is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

Wish I was there.

The snow up north seems much nicer and so much more untracked.  The only time it dumped at Hutt I got there a day late and the whole mountain was tracked out.

Hurray, Mizu broke the 100 post mark.

indeed that is one of the main reasons i ride up at ruapehu…the skifield does get cut up but there is a lot of slackcountry and you should always be able to find some freshies…..storm still howling..hoping for some snow tonight, will post a photo if we get some good weather in the next few days

nothin spesh, but wanted to get myself started in here. Shot of the weather we had last weekend at Falls creek, this photo would be great for a car wash add haha

Blue bird sparkle, Falls Creek, Sunday 4 July

Hmmmm, photobucket seems to dislike me today…...... any suggestions on whats wrong?

Try imageshack.us

You can straight upload, no registration needed.

Here’s my entry, two out three of the most beautiful ladies in the world (my daughters)
Mini Shred representing Boardworld.

We were on the way down to The Genny for lunch. It was amazing how many snowboarders noticed her shirt hanging out and pointed it out to their mates !!!!!!!!!

Mini Shred out riding,

and some nice shots of the snowmakers cranking

Not quite to F@tony’s standards, but I like them.  grin

hey f@tony, is this you at 58 seconds geting one of your photos from two pages ago?
http://transfersnowboard.com/news/8224867/PARK-LAPS—-Mt-Hutt-NZ

Not sure if many of you know the place but these photos were taken at Ben Lomond in tasmania.

Tezwah spraying some fluffy stuff! - 7/7/2010 (Ben Lomond, Tasmania)

Casual Slide - 7/7/2010 (Ben Lomond, Tasmania)

Cheers Mizu! My surname is Terry, I normally just have Tezwah as my name but it wouldnt let me for some reason!

Hey Tezwahdo, welcome to Boardworld! smile

Just need a title and date taken, for each of the photos. Great shots!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 11 July 2010 03:14 AM

hey f@tony, is this you at 58 seconds geting one of your photos from two pages ago?
http://transfersnowboard.com/news/8224867/PARK-LAPS—-Mt-Hutt-NZ

Ten points for the sharp eye.  smile  That was Liam’s video which he was shooting with Benji at the same time.  As you may have also noticed the photo of the 7’ tall me was photoshopped.

Back 3 Stalefish
Mt Hutt
10/7/10
Rider: Rene Ribotton
he is such a solid rider to shoot with its ridiculous.

Front board to penguin slide.  unhhhhh sonnnnn.
Mt Hutt
11/7/10
Rider: Becs Adams

Nose Grab
Mt Hutt
11/7/10
Rider: f@tony