The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

REGISTER - WIN $2500 WORTH OF SNOWBOARD GEAR

MORE DETAILS:

Winner will be announced here on Monday, August 16, 2010.

PRIZE PACK INCLUDES:

Burton snowboard
ThirtyTwo boots
3CS outerwear
Siege Audio headphones
Dragon goggles
Grenade gloves
And more…

Thank you f@tony for letting us use your photo for this poster!

Cool prize pack! When will it be drawn and how are you choosing the winner?

Yeh awesome deal! Im already trying to get some of my friends to sign on smile

snowcrazy - 24 May 2010 08:03 AM

All registered new usernames (and members who entered via promo codes) will be assigned a number. We then use a program to randomly select a number within the field. The random winner will be selected via the program by one of our sponsors to ensure the contest is completely random and fair.

incredible prizes!
when does it start? or has it started already?

It has already started!  cool smile

time to get busy then!

very nice rewards!

wow, nice prizes..

Wicked contest, Spreading the word on all my social network websites.  Bad luck to you all lol I need some new gear… Well fine goodluck but if you win I do take donations! smile

Pick me! smile

rider26 - 24 May 2010 08:37 AM

All registered new usernames (and members who entered via promo codes) will be assigned a number. We then use a program to randomly select a number within the field. The random winner will be selected via the program by one of our sponsors to ensure the contest is completely random and fair.

Hi, i just joined but forgot to put Snowdragon as a promo code- can i still get him an entry?

Brendon - 25 May 2010 04:47 AM

Hi, i just joined but forgot to put Snowdragon as a promo code- can i still get him an entry?

No problem Brendon, we have added snowdragon to the draw. Welcome to boardworld. smile

Thanks for the referral, snowdragon!

rider26 - 26 May 2010 12:18 AM
Brendon - 25 May 2010 04:47 AM

No problem Brendon, we have added snowdragon to the draw. Welcome to boardworld. smile

Thanks for the referral, snowdragon!

No worries! I’m working on the wife- maybe get her with the girls only section..

yay! im excited