The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Photography Contest - SoHe 2010

ok…so maybe i dont get the time at the mountain like a lot of you guys… but here are a few images from the last trip of the season i was happy with… a different perspective on a few features that have had a bit of play in this comp

Here’s 2 images from Thredbo’s BIIIIIIGGG jump. Big three no grabs.

Robbie Walker off the 90 footer, Thredbo September 2010, Photo by Darren Teasdale - SnoPics

Ryan T with follow cam, Thredbo September 2010, Photo by Darren Teasdale - SnoPics

Banger, I love the fourth pic, on the curvy box thing, looks rad

The resorts are shut, the rain is falling and everyone is going home….

Here’s a couple of images to remind us of the pow pow from Mid-Season. Miserable day but the snow was sooooooo good!

Riders- Andy and Hayden, Perisher 2010, Photos by Darren Teasdale - SnoPics

Thank you Boardworld and members for the SHPC. I’ve had a lot of fun this season and saw some pretty amazing shots from all over the S-Hemi resorts.

Cheers to everyone involved.

Thanks Darren, it’s been great having your involvement in the contest. I have thoroughly enjoyed your photos and everyone else’s.

We are currently compiling all the photos for the judges and we should be announcing the winners by the end of the week.

Thank you once again to everyone who got involved, well done, and we are looking forward to having you back next season!  cool smile

Mizu Kuma - 18 October 2010 05:50 AM

Yeah thanks for sharin ya pics with us Darren!!!!!  cool grin

+1

+1 indeed. It’s been awesome being able to jump onto the site every day and see some new shots. Makes me want to ride even more! Can’t wait to see the results.

155 photo’s to chose from.

That doesn’t include the 109 submitted by snopics!!!!!!!!

So a total of 269 photo’s to chose from.

Good luck to everyone who entered. (snopics, on odds alone doesn’t need luck)

I posted another round of Photos of the Week on the homepage. Well done Darren!

Yeh both sick photos. One is my home computer background, the other is my work one

I’m so pumped. Let’s have it!

THE RESULTS:

Photographer of the Season: SnoPics (Darren Teasdale).

Darren has been incredible this season. So many great shots, which is making it difficult for the judges to pick a favourite photo. He has consistently been posting high quality photos all season long. His photos have featured in Photos of the Week almost every week. I don’t think anyone can debate Photographer of the Season being awarded to Darren Teasdale. Well done mate. Please get in touch with me to organise your prize pack: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Photo of the Season: Jury still out…

Kudos to Darren, awesome pics mate.

Way to go Darren!