The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Photography Contest - SoHe 2010

lol yea “Noooo my hands will get cold…”
but now me nd my sis r getting a GoPro camera so we’ll both be pretty keen to video smile

now we just need some good snow cover

Mt Hutt
21/6/2010
Rider: Sam Lawn

photo of non-snowboard friend from the day
https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewreply/12722/

Sick shot f@tony, off to a great start

niice shott… gonna be another good comp this yearr

Thanks, the box is super short so not lots of time to get out of the way. smile The next frame was him right up close as I bolted for safety.

Photos of the Week will be posted on the main page, starting this coming Monday. Good luck to everyone. Let’s see those photos!

These may not be action shots but are 2 of my favs shot on the season opening long weekend @ falls creek 13/6/10. Above is shot on top of the first ridge on way down wombats ramble, below is where we usually strapped in, next to drover dream lift

Hey mate, nice shots!

Paste the link with [IMG ] in front of it and [/IMG ] at the end to get them to show up in the thread

Nevermind looks like you’ve figured it out!

Freshies on Sarah Sue, Coronet Peak on 23 June 2010.

Some great lines to be had on the backside of Coronet Peak, 24 June 2010.

Wow, Wish I was there.

on the backside of Coronet peak, can you ride all the way down? Why does everybody traverse across to the right?

Gamblor - 26 June 2010 11:32 AM

on the backside of Coronet peak, can you ride all the way down? Why does everybody traverse across to the right?

The traverse lines are to save a big walk out.  These slopes are outside the ski area boundary. 

It’s very tempting to keep going, but it would be a hard slog out in the deep snow.  The following day, I saw some tracks from the very top to near the bottom.  Not sure how long it would have taken for them to walk out.

No riding here…just good ol’ post-riding antics

Chillin’
27 June 2010
Mt Hutt Access Road