The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What exercise did you do today?

This was first thing sat morning;

This was yesterday after work;

Need to go see a physio, my back and calves are giving me grief at the moment and severely limiting the distance i can run…

This week: Monday ran, tuesday gym, wednesday ran, thursday run and gym, friday NOTHINGGGGGGGGG =)

^ Nice!

Went for a quick 6k run weds morning before work.

Going to the physio to get my back and calves sorted then going to smash out a few 10k runs next week i think.

Do you just use your phone with an app to tell you how far you ran etc?

Yeh i have a gps tracking app
Mapmyrun its called

My exercise for today is entirely incidental exercise. I had to go back n forth across the school all day. Decided to ride the bike around school instead of walking haha

I have been practicing my latte curls in preparation of my beer curls LOL

I should be practicing my push ups! I know thats gonna kill me

F*ck off spam botting c*nts

So my hip is screwed from a stack in the Leichardt Park @The Shred, im getting a cold and i have Tough Mudder on sat…FML

Well Tough Mudder was epic.
Hip didnt cause me any grief. Smashed it out in 2 hours 25 mins but we were just jogging the whole way.
We are arranging to go back down to melbourne to do it as fast as we can,

My knees and ankles are killing me, no muscular strains thankfully just general soreness.

18km on the exercise bike this afternoon.. knee has been a little funky lately so just want to keep it strong.

Anyone done anything lately?

My ankle is still sore from TM so resting it up. Prob going to check out the crossfit gym in the gong next week sometime. moving into a place fairly close to it so i have no excuse not to get back into it!