The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

fatima4u - 02 January 2014 10:03 AM

Just got myself a UE boom, used it the other night bloody gives the best sound

im loving,mine! Its been camping, to the beach, picnics, our Christmas party, bbqs, and just convinced my best friend to use mine and martens paired to her iPad for her engagement party (at her fiancés parents place (who is one of my best friends brothers,)  showed her how loud it went, and the quality.. And she was like.. Oh, wow.. I’d love to use them!

also too it to the local fireworks on new years, just put it in my hand bag. (we watch the Newport arms fireworks, from the park across the water) and had the people around us dancing along too haha!!

I am totes happy with my little one too!

For others who don’t want to spend the $$$

h0z - 03 January 2014 01:36 PM
fatima4u - 02 January 2014 10:03 AM

Just got myself a UE boom, used it the other night bloody gives the best sound

im loving,mine! Its been camping, to the beach, picnics, our Christmas party, bbqs, and just convinced my best friend to use mine and martens paired to her iPad for her engagement party (at her fiancés parents place (who is one of my best friends brothers,)  showed her how loud it went, and the quality.. And she was like.. Oh, wow.. I’d love to use them!

also too it to the local fireworks on new years, just put it in my hand bag. (we watch the Newport arms fireworks, from the park across the water) and had the people around us dancing along too haha!!

Worth every cent, so good for the size

i used mine for a wedding ceremony about 2 weeks ago. I was DJ jazzy jeff and had to press play on the entrance and exit songs, originally the music was just going to be played through the celebrants little mic amp thing, PFFFFT i said, PFFFFFFFT. If im in charge of the walking tunes it will be done my way and through my UE boom. Once the bride and groom walked out at the end i followed them with their song still playing, cant do that with your shit amp celebrant lady!!

Rad pants, when Tambo & I redo our vows, you are so going to be our celebrant…........ or DJ Eddy. smile

will eddy bring his toaster??

If Trent is your celebrate how will he follow you down the isle?

Who said a celebrant has to stand still?!

True.

But think it would be a bit weird to walk down the isle to no one at the alter!

Kids waiting at the end for them, a few alpacas and a duck?

Anyway he only followed them out, not when they walked in.

He’ll follow them out at the end?????

Not at the begginin!!!!!

trentradpants - 03 January 2014 06:33 PM

will eddy bring his toaster??

If we ask really nicely smile

and who said anything about isles or alters, you are being a bit to traditionalist for my liking young lady mad

Alright alright…

I was just thinking you could have the best of both worlds…

Eddie and Trent!!

Geezzzzz

Notice i didn’t comment on neither of them being ordained!!

Cause I know how traditionalist you guys are wink