The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

K2_TeacherBoy - 26 December 2013 01:54 PM

I wanted to get the swallow tail but they sold out

Heaps of stuff was sold out, the face mask I ordered was like my 8th choice LOL

another one??? seems like you get one every week!!!

Dolph - 27 December 2013 12:28 PM

another one??? seems like you get one every week!!!

No more for awhile now LOL

DylanV - 23 December 2013 09:25 PM
h0z - 23 December 2013 10:35 AM

Still hand washing, just rinsing it with the karcher first, then spray the car with the foam nozzle, then hand wash, then rinse with the karcher again.. (i used to hand wash it weekly and wax it monthly, but with my wrist its now only when,it really,needs it..)

What day do you wash? I’ll drop mine round LOL

haha probs gona wash it just after new years, its getting dirty again, and i have a 3 day “weekend” from new years day,

this is depending on how much i party and,what other plans i have, lol smile

h0z - 29 December 2013 10:16 AM
DylanV - 23 December 2013 09:25 PM
h0z - 23 December 2013 10:35 AM

Still hand washing, just rinsing it with the karcher first, then spray the car with the foam nozzle, then hand wash, then rinse with the karcher again.. (i used to hand wash it weekly and wax it monthly, but with my wrist its now only when,it really,needs it..)

What day do you wash? I’ll drop mine round LOL

haha probs gona wash it just after new years, its getting dirty again, and i have a 3 day “weekend” from new years day,

this is depending on how much i party and,what other plans i have, lol smile

Dont have to go back to work until the 6th after nye tongue wink

Mrs Dragon now owns a tablet. Did we need one? No. She wanted one, and was willing to get the cheapy one (versatile for use in the US next year) so we own one now. But I’m making her figure out how to set it up (mwuhahaha)

Took PP down the coast to go surfing today - to windy (and cool compared to at home).
We spotted a boat at a 2nds shop. Purchasing it depended on if I could get it home…

Before handing over the cash I checked to see if I could get it in the car.

It fit… just.

Once home threw it in the dam.

Now I own a boat, call me “Captain Spaz”. smile

Didn’t have any oars so used a gardening spade for it’s maiden voyage.
(stepdad has some video)

Wow…
They dont call you spaz for nothing LOL

Captain Spaz!

spaz - 30 December 2013 08:25 PM

Up Shit Creek without a paddle again, spaz?

LOL
I had one spade (for a paddle).
But I kept making the same circle in my creek.

Dark and I just bought a couple cheap bikes the other day which we’re pretty happy with. Just something that we can cruise around the suburbs on, especially when it feels like such a waste to drive to the local shops. At least we can ride now!

Canberra is the best for biking, as well! So many bike paths, removing the need to ride on the road! yeeewww!

Yeah I reckon it was built around bike paths but most cyclist refuse to bloody use them and ride two abreast on busy roads rage

Just got myself a UE boom, used it the other night bloody gives the best sound