The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

Mizu Kuma - 07 December 2013 07:32 PM

I just push the house over onto one side, h0z!!!!!  wink

I see, I see, that makes sense now! LOL

LOL

LOL

New sprocket and chain to compliment the new motorbike tires. And just bought Mrs Dragon a new gym bag for Xmas zipper

New pro shell arrived - 2nd hand off eBay but looks brand new! Woop woop. Yeah, I love pink.

Now to pick up my backpack from mum’s place… 4 sleeps!

My latest purchase was a karcher pressure cleaner, and a foam attachment for my car,

lack of time, and my ongoing wrist problems mean hand washing my car is happening less and less,

used it the other day and love it!! So much easier and faster!

A $23 fan for my room, even comes with a remote control.

Living the high life now!

h0z - 22 December 2013 12:49 PM

My latest purchase was a karcher pressure cleaner, and a foam attachment for my car,

lack of time, and my ongoing wrist problems mean hand washing my car is happening less and less,

used it the other day and love it!! So much easier and faster!

Nothin beats a good ole’ hand wash tho

Sponge Bath!!!!!

Bought a new pair of ray bans cos I appear to have lost mine somewhere between Melbourne and Sydney. After spending the whole weekend squinting every time we left the house I decided good sunglasses are in fact a necessity!

Got myself a couple of christmas presents!

yeah I know its not the 360… but i don’t think i really need it.

Still hand washing, just rinsing it with the karcher first, then spray the car with the foam nozzle, then hand wash, then rinse with the karcher again.. (i used to hand wash it weekly and wax it monthly, but with my wrist its now only when,it really,needs it..)

h0z - 23 December 2013 10:35 AM

Still hand washing, just rinsing it with the karcher first, then spray the car with the foam nozzle, then hand wash, then rinse with the karcher again.. (i used to hand wash it weekly and wax it monthly, but with my wrist its now only when,it really,needs it..)

What day do you wash? I’ll drop mine round LOL

I wish me a merry Christmas….

Couldnt say no to a half price sale LOL

This will be coming to japan with me, just havent worked out what to sacrafice thinking

I wanted to get the swallow tail but they sold out