The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

VOTE FOR SPAZ - Perisher Snowbum comp.

Out of the five finalists, the video by spaz is the only one that’s actually “30 seconds or less”, as specified in the competition T&C’s - so he should win by default.

But seriously, voting for spaz is for our own good - Perisher will be a whole lot less stinky if spaz isn’t living in his car all season!

chucky - 28 May 2012 06:09 AM

Out of the five finalists, the video by spaz is the only one that’s actually “30 seconds or less”, as specified in the competition T&C’s - so he should win by default.

You have already conquered Hotham this year, if he doesnt get through i think your due to take on another resort!  michelle

And Thredbo will be relived of my couch surfing. Mostly so I don’t have to share a place though hey chucky?

Would you still couch surf at Thredbo, but ride at Perisher? Did you get the SkiTube add-on with your pass?

Help me out. Where do I vote?

EDIT: I’m an idiot. Ignore me. teacherboy

That’s awesome… two of the five finalists are Boardworld members. Best of luck to the both of you! shaka

Looks like you were hacked by boxy rider!

Yep got the tube, it’s 15min from Thredbo and, well, me+thredbo

I regret not getting the Tube add-on.

rider26 - 28 May 2012 07:27 AM

That’s awesome… two of the five finalists are Boardworld members. Best of luck to the both of you! shaka

Who is the other one?

Ash, is AshStix

Now forever known as the leaf lover.

voted for ya mate…..

Voted for you

chucky - 28 May 2012 06:09 AM

But seriously, voting for spaz is for our own good - Perisher will be a whole lot less stinky if spaz isn’t living in his car all season!

mine is 30 seconds! For some reason Youtube says it’s 31 before you play it then when u hit play it says 30. Stupid glitch :’(

and lol leaf lover!!!