The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Vote for me!

Maybe we can make this thread a central location asking for our fellow boardworldians to support/vote for us in competitions on the net?

I have entered a photo competition with Team Vodafone and need everyone to vote for my photo!!!

The photo is mine:

and can be found on this page http://www.facebook.com/teamvodafone/app_376050635778436

i do believe there was a thread for this a while ago…but i cant be bothered searching for it so sure! will vote now

Too much Holden and not enough Ford…

P.S. Voted.

LOL thanks guys, yeah I couldn’t find the thread. Maybe is Jez does he can merge em shaka

Whilst he is at it he can change my name back…  michelle

Yeah Spaz made one I think.

Will vote Blizz.

(your just lucky your not a mum and a kid!)

ozgirl - 28 May 2012 11:44 AM

(your just lucky your not a mum and a kid!)

I have seen so many people post the “Please vote for my kid” on fb!

voted blizz

Am i having a rider moment? How am i supposed to vote?

Yeo having a Rider moment :Teacherboy:

And Jesus! Can’t believe how many people with their babies there is in this comp!

You photo is great Blizz! Fingers crossed for you!

How many times can we vote?

Yeah you have to Like Team Vodafone first…

No idea oz… will have to check tomorrow!!!

I voted smile

Thanks for putting the link on fb Azz, tried to work it out last night but was at the stage I couldn’t keep my eyes open, which put me in a state of Ozjezdom.

Your in the lead blizz!

Your up to 11 votes.

Schweet thanks everyone! I can’t work out which photos are in the running for this weeks prize, the highest I have seen (on other recent pages) is 21.

voted :D