The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

Azz will use the Bar instead!!!!!

Now that’s a proper religion!!!!!

My new powder board for Japan.  Yes 420 rocking a set of now bindings.
The fat little bugger in the flesh…Needs some sticker action

To give you an idea of width those are size 9 boots

That’s my kind of wide, a bit short for me but it looks like it reeks of awesome playtime shaka

That is one sweet looking board shaka

get your ass to japan already and let me know what its like smile

Just got a pair of Burton Malavita bindings for my YES Public! Going to head out again soon and see how much better they are than my old Cartels..

Finally got around to ordering myself a Seahawks jersey, now just gotta hope they beat San Fran!

DigitalReaver - 08 January 2014 06:04 PM

Thats sick man! Thats the pow set up I want to get. I really wanna try that set up, but ride with no high backs. Apparently the NOW are rad in pow with no highbacks, or mini heel cup high backs

Brought myself another pair of dakine women’s galaxy mittens, in black, (lost my pair last year after a few weeks.. Was so devo, and they were super comfy) so when I found another pair, I just had to have them!

K2_TeacherBoy - 16 January 2014 12:37 PM
DigitalReaver - 08 January 2014 06:04 PM

Thats sick man! Thats the pow set up I want to get. I really wanna try that set up, but ride with no high backs. Apparently the NOW are rad in pow with no highbacks, or mini heel cup high backs

Im definitely taking it for a spin while we’re over there cheese
Only the Now selects have the low backs,  im really keen to try mine out in Japan, it’s been dumping lately shaka

Well then just try these ones with no backs thumbsup

K2_TeacherBoy - 16 January 2014 01:56 PM

Well then just try these ones with no backs thumbsup

I’ve got a pair of selects. shaka

blizzard_22 - 16 January 2014 08:09 AM

Finally got around to ordering myself a Seahawks jersey, now just gotta hope they beat San Fran!

Haha thats cute that you think you will beat us!

Went into the local snowboard shop with a view to trying on a few different pairs of boots, and came out with these custom inner soles instead. Didn’t know that the shop did them.
I wear orthotics in my regular shoes and can’t function without them - I’ve got kind of wide feet, the bony bits of my feet are all quite prominent, so I’ve found it really hard to get boots that fit tight enough to stop heel lift, while not causing pain.

Have only got to used these custom inner soles once so far and they are the goods!

They cost me a bit over $100 and they have a lifetime warranty with that shop. I can go in whenever I like and get them adjusted if they need it, or they’ll give me a new pair etc….plus I’ll be able to stick them in every pair of boots I ever own….quality investment, I reckon!

We always get customs made when getting a new pair of boots, worth every last cent.
You will always ride with them from now on in cords smile