The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Whistler 2011 / 2012 - The Community Blog

See you over there, Shaun! shaka

Make sure you hop on this thread so we can catch up!

We definitely need to organise a start of season Boardworld dinner at Sushi Village!
drool

sounds good ill make sure to keep up to date on this thread

First runs of the season…

Mercedes Nicoll, Olympic snowboarder

rider26 - 07 October 2011 04:58 AM

See you over there, Shaun! shaka

Make sure you hop on this thread so we can catch up!

We definitely need to organise a start of season Boardworld dinner at Sushi Village!
drool

heard that place is the bomb

Yeah it’s probably my favourite in Whistler. Also check out Mongolie Grill - it’s awesome!

can’t wait for my first sushi village visit for the season..

I gotta ride with you Finney this season. Didn’t get the chance last season ><

Personally I love a good samurai sumo special after a good days riding!

They have asahi on tap in there now..

Double bonus

hi my name is blake.  hope to meet up and and make some new friends at whistler this year.  finney is a friend of mine who told me about this site. am flying over on the 2nd of December and mega excited.  plan to stay the whole season and work if i can get it.  just got to sort someplace to live and to work hahaha

Powder Day 6th Oct - Mike Dempsey

blake - 08 October 2011 07:19 AM

hi my name is blake.  hope to meet up and and make some new friends at whistler this year.  finney is a friend of mine who told me about this site. am flying over on the 2nd of December and mega excited.  plan to stay the whole season and work if i can get it.  just got to sort someplace to live and to work hahaha

Welcome to Boardworld, blake! Looking forward to meeting you in Whistler. cool smile

ozgirl, that’s awesome. Thanks for posting.

:’( i wanna go back!

received some terrible news from my friend warren chapstick yesterday that he is 95% certain that he will not b able 2 go 2 canada next year…. ruined my entire week

any1 thinking of traveling in feb??

that sucks man. is he really joining the police force? haha

Travel alone, Mika. My first trip to Canada was by myself and I had a great time. Plus you’ll be able to meet a lot of Boardworld members in Whistler. We’ll look after you, just come!