The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Whistler 2011 / 2012 - The Community Blog

Call me when you get here and I’ll pick you up. 604 906 2683. Yeeeeeeew! shaka

Snow is great everywhere Dan so you’ll get some awesome riding in whilst you’re here. Will definitely have to have a bbq at our place here whilst you’re in town.

Dan83 - 20 March 2012 01:59 AM

Wow!  big surprise Looks like you’ve had some awesome days up there Jeremy! Cool you got to ride with Nev too.

I can’t believe how well my timing seems to be - I will be flying out tomorrow to Canada!!!  cheese Keep the snow coming shaka And here I was a few months ago worried that I would be getting end of season snow in March/April…

You have def timed it well!!

Have an epic time!!!

Thanks Oz smile

Jeremy, thanks. Just sent you an email.

Finney, bbq sounds great! And of course outings at Crystal, sushi village and Mongoli smile What days are you off work over the next week and beyond? Will be in touch when I’m in Whistler.

I’m off mon-wed every week, same days off as last year.

My no is 6049672421

Hey guys. Hows you doin.  If anyone is going to revelstoke this season i have a spare pass for a guy.  Cheers

Rider’s Blog: Day 54

Had a really fun day (yesterday) with Michelle, Finney, Kelly (Finney’s girlfriends), and Dan (Finney’s buddy from Aus). It was just Finney and I for a couple of runs so I took him into International Trees which was an awesome powder run (Dan cruised the groomers and met us at Garb). From there we caught up with the girls and had some nice runs through the trees, finding whatever powder we could. We cruised all over the place and just had a really fun day out there.

Rider’s Blog: Day 55

Caught up with Finney and Dan early on and got in line at Peak. Peak was shut yesterday due to high winds so there was two days worth of snowfalls up there, probably around the 30cm mark. We waited in line for a bit while waiting for patrol to finish their rounds. The chair finally opened and I had a sweet run down Whistler Bowl into Shale Slope, while Finney and Dan went Whistler Bowl into Key West. It was a bit win blown but still really nice and always good to put some fresh lines in the snow. From there I took the boys over to West Cirque, where we took a high line into Doom and Gloom. Surprisingly, this bowl was more wind affected than the front face. Anyway, it was still a nice long run with a fresh canvas to ride on. Third run we went into VD Trees which was really nice. It was more protected in there and we had a sweet run. Finished the day with a few hit run laps down to Garb.

In other news, Dan (Dan83) just arrived at our place. He’s here for three weeks which is sick. Should be fun times for sure!

Did you just out Finney?? Does he know he has a girlfriend (and her apparent split personality?? Cause you know there is two of her)

Hehe.

What i actually came on to ask is that i heard that Skiing mag latest issues is all on Patrollers and apparently it is an interesting read. I was wondering if one of my Whistler buddies could pick me up a copy of the mag and bring it back to Aus???

ozgirl - 22 March 2012 01:15 AM

Did you just out Finney?? Does he know he has a girlfriend (and her apparent split personality?? Cause you know there is two of her)

Hehe.

What i actually came on to ask is that i heard that Skiing mag latest issues is all on Patrollers and apparently it is an interesting read. I was wondering if one of my Whistler buddies could pick me up a copy of the mag and bring it back to Aus???

Is there someone else that ya know over there, oz?????  LOL

Whoever does this, I want photos of them pickin it up AND readin it in the lobby of the Hilton!!!!!

Michelle told everyone I used to ice skate. I’m telling everyone Finney has a girlfriend. LOL

EDIT: I will try my best to remember to buy a copy of the mag. Feel free to send me a reminder text. +1 604 906 2683.

well the cats out of the bag now hahahaha

How’d that footage turn out from today Jeremy?

Hey Rider thinks you have two girlfriends so its not that bad!!

Rider - That would be awesome! If it embarrass’ you too much maybe Michelle can make the purchase and put it in a brown paper bad??

I wanna see pics of Jeremy buyin it!!!!!  LOL

Do you not want to read about how Patrollers, you know, save your life Mizu???

Cause you know you have never in your life needed one!

Arrived a few hours ago in Whistler :D

Looking forward to getting up there tomorrow. Will be the first time riding in 6 months so super keen. Hopefully not too rusty.

Finney, bummer you’re back at work tomorrow. Will swing by red and hopefully see you there.