The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Falls Creek 2011

Im glad im waiting till the morning to drive. Will prob still be bad weather but less traffic on the road. and means I get another night of real food/bed hahaha

Hey guys,

I’ll be up there tonight for the weekend. Any updates on the current conditions? I’ve been scanning the sno cams and can’t see any terrain park on Ruined Castle…. :(

Mate head to The Man for a beer tonight. Here with Billy. My mob is 0433527488
I’m driving to hotham for a rail comp tomorro but will be back tomorro evening.

Nothing on ruined. But drivers has a small jump line of a roller followed by 3 good jumps, and. Big line of two big (for drovers) boogers. I’d say 15ft & 20ft step downs. And a down rail at the top. I imGine over the next day or so thy will add more boxes

Epic pow yesterday I was hiking Summit all yesterday getting freshys. Will do a full right up another day. Headif to Gotham tomorro for the peanut butter rail jam. Prob gonna compete. First comp. Gonna suck bad been a whole since I hit lots a parl

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 08 July 2011 07:24 AM

Headif to Gotham tomorro for the peanut butter rail jam. Prob gonna compete. First comp. Gonna suck bad been a whole since I hit lots a parl

Holy spell correct Batman!!!!!

Good luck with the Jam K2!!!!!!

hahaha well played.

AJ2theC - 12 July 2011 09:56 AM

But I thought that Falls Creek was “The BEST park in Australian Snow”?

AJ2theC - 12 July 2011 09:56 AM

But I thought that Falls Creek was “The BEST park in Australian Snow”?

I woudn’t be so critical if they wern’t claiming ‘Australia’s freestyle capital”.

Hey what type of lift pass do you get a at falls? Is it an rfid token or is it a scan-able tag/ticket thing?

Cheers,

Umm, its the older tag style you use cable tie to attach. Not sure if it has scan bar on it, most the time they are just looking not scanning. Got seasons pass so just going from what Ive seen

yeh they just check to see if its from that day, no scanning or anything.

ok cool.

So should I just take a lanyard or something, or do you get one with ur ticket?

Ziptie supplied!

Anyone heading up tomorrow?