The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Falls Creek 2011

Ziptie… wtf? Ghetto style huh….

Should be..umm interesting…

Not as hand cuffs anti!!!!!! Hahahahahaa!!!!!

If ya got gear that ya swap over, make sure ya take a couple of spare ones, and a small wire cutter!!!!!

Always in my kit!!!!! (Although Thredbo use a proxy card now, so no need for cableties or cutters)

righto smile

Byo lanyard mate. S pass u get them. Could ask for one but better to byo if u don’t wanna zip tie to clothes. I’ve bailed this weekemd due to money and phone issues and a Mates bday. Have fun and grab some photos if ya can. Tell The Man bar staff wolverine will be back next week hahaha

^^ have a hot dog for me! I can’t go up next weekend because I’ve got a b’day… Bloody birthdays - they spoil your snow weekends!!! Getting out of bed to go to buller now

Bahahahahaa!!!!! “Wolverine”!!!!!

I bet ya that the bar staff weren’t pourin ya any Lipton’s that night!!!!!!

Falls creek which is owned by the same people as perisher dont us the card? maybe they are trialing it at perisher

Can anyone comment on the mobile phone reception at falls? I’m with virgin mobile…

Cheers smile

im with optus and never had a problem…

Ive always had good coverage at Falls. Some areas cant access internet via Iphone, but as soon as I get to the top of the lift its fine. Calls are always fine too.

Great! Thanks for the info.

Yo anti, u when r u going to be there again? I’m up tomorro and Sunday.

I’ll be there from the 6th to 13th.

Can’t come soon enuf I tells ya dance

here is a fun little Shr-Edit that the one of guys I was shreding with on the weekend put together. As you can tell they are a super fun crew to ride with.

Hahahahahaaa!!!!

Cool edit!!!! They should put that one into the short film comp!!!!