The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hotham 2011

Thought I’d kick off a thread for Hotham, whats happening, who is heading up.
Trip reports and general banter.

Lots of photos of the conditions.

I am hoping to be on the hill every Thursday for the season (apart from Shred Thursday and when I am in NZ shaka )
So if your going to be up there, let us know, shredding with new peeps is always rad, we can show you around, its an amazing resort once you get it dialled.

So far this season seems to be kicking off to an excellent start, fingers crossed these weather patterns continue and the snow keeps falling.

See you at Hotham, c’mon, you know want to, its where all the cool kids hang out….............. and Teacher Boy wink

See you and Kym on the 11th of Augustus dude!!!!! (Chopper weather permittin!!!!!)  shaka

Sweet!
I’ll be postin here a lot. Heading uP this Saturday. Will see some of you up here. Look out for BW tees!

LOL teacher boy mite have to bring the scout uniform one weekemd! Haha

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 09 June 2011 08:59 AM

Sweet!
I’ll be postin here a lot. Heading uP this Saturday. Will see some of you up here. Look out for BW tees!

LOL teacher boy mite have to bring the scout uniform one weekemd! Haha

LOOKOUT!!!!!! Spanish has had an impact!!!!!! big surprise

Make sure that ya call a “Pupil Free Day” for Falls when I’m there too!!!!!  shaka

No chopper on 11th August, it will be a powder day, I already booked it shred

Azz - 09 June 2011 11:19 AM

No chopper on 11th August, it will be a powder day, I already booked it shred

That’s the 10th overnite!!!!! The 11th will be Chopper time!!!!! Dad Dad Dad Dad, Dad Dad.. Dad Dad…...... can’t touch this…....

Dates I know for sure are 12-14 Aug and 26-28 Aug! I’m sure there will be lots more… at Falls more this year

Scared of the steep stuff Billy?  tongue rolleye

Heading up to Hotham today, I’ll get some pics and get them up tonight.

Sick azz. If u get any clear views rekon you could take a photo of feathertop for me? Cheers

Shall do Teacher Boy.

Just uploading some pics from today, shooting out for a bite to eat, then I’ll post them for your enjoyment shaka

Azz - 09 June 2011 09:43 PM

Scared of the steep stuff Billy?  .

No way! I’m more scared of the park! wink cool grin

pics, today, Azz waaayyyyyyy too much vino about now

Ok thats enough LOL

Awesome

Lookin good Azz!!!!!

Too much vino???? Wash your mouth out!!!!!

On my way up now. It’s -2 passing glenrowan