The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Thredbo 2011

Photobucket

Time to get a thread going about what’s going on around Thredbo.

If your coming for a slide or have updates on snow conditions and weather post em here.
Or if you want to put up a mini trip report, go ahead.

Probably wont be until the Shred for me!!!!!  downer

It was snowing up the top of the mountains this morning but clear snow down to the village.
Not very cold through the night. A good sign - like “they” say - ‘It always rains before it snows” (excuse me for swearing)

Supertrail Staurday 4th June - 11am.
Photobucket

Im heading up in September, so hopefully it snows all winter so there is something good to ride on

redjames - 04 June 2011 01:23 AM

Im heading up in September, so hopefully it snows all winter so there is something good to ride on

Are ya comin to the Shred, red????

Nah I go to Thredbo for a weekend and take advantage of their cheap spring two day pass and stay in the jindy backpackers. Im heading to NZ at the end of july so thats where all my money is going this season

redjames - 04 June 2011 01:29 AM

Nah I go to Thredbo for a weekend and take advantage of their cheap spring two day pass and stay in the jindy backpackers. Im heading to NZ at the end of july so thats where all my money is going this season

spaz has organized accommodation at Thredbo for $120pp for up to 7 nights!!!!!

Even if ya only stay for the weekend then ya only payin $60 per night!!!!

And he can get ya a discount off the spring pass as well!!!!!

Sounds good, you should think about it redjames more ppl the better.  grin

I will see how I go in NZ money wise, $60 a night is double what I want to pay. Would booking it in august be leaving it too late if ended up want to come along??

redjames - 04 June 2011 02:23 AM

I will see how I go in NZ money wise, $60 a night is double what I want to pay. Would booking it in august be leaving it too late if ended up want to come along??

Once it’s full you’ll miss out!!!!! It is open to 1 or 2 of ya mates as well, they just have to sign up to Boardworld!!!!! Easy!!!!!

Don’t forget, when ya stay on mountain ya don’t have to worry about drivin up and down the mountain either!!!!!

There’s gonna be heaps of giveaways, free headcam use, a Chemical Storm Snowboard up for grabs…........

And if ya stay for a week then that’s under $18 a night!!!!! Half the price the Backpackers!!!!!

Oh ok sorry for hijacking the thread

This arvo 4:50pm
Windy
Photobucket

Today

Nice!!!!!  shaka

2 hrs later.