The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Thredbo 2011

praying for more snow!!!

They’ve been pumping it out since 4pm across the entire mountain and have made heaps already.

How is it looking out there this morning spaz?

I drove back to Sydney last night so I have no idea!!!!

I might check the surf today…. unless I get busy and paint a car panel but that involves using wet/dry sandpaper with it wet and it’s a bit cold this morning.

It’s friggin Freezin here!!!!!  confused

Very cold in Canberra. Foggy this morning, cleared now and wind is picking up. Not looking forward to going out there at all!

Bottom of the hill right now!!!!! Got the guns firin too which is a good sign!!!!!

surf is pretty clean and pretty small and from the south east by the looks of things

Your out there aren’t ya spaz???? spaazzzz!!!!! SPAZ!!!!!  hmmm

I wish I was there!!!!!!!!

Honestly I feel ill because I’m not!!!! Is it because I have a pow addiction????????

ARRRRGH

Tuesday is my day! My fist SNOcam vid will be online that arvo.

I forget spaz, are you up there in two week blocks?

2 week cycle. 7 days/ 7 days until July.

Then 9 days Thredbo/ 5 away unless I’m needed to be away longer.

Hey dudes,
i’m new in the boardworld chat! What’s going on?

I’ve got something new for you: Ever heard about go-shred.com?

go-shred is the internet portal that helps you travel cheaply, sustainably and in the company of other winter sports enthusiasts. On go-shred you can offer or search for rides to and from winter sports resorts.

Have a nice day!

Hi Go-Shred, Good concept you’ve got going there.

I think it being in German will turn people off and the fact that this is your first post raises an eyebrow - but hey, at least your all about snow and have a service that is particular to our needs.

Did someone fahrt???