The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Falls Creek 2011

Haha love how they put the stacks in at the end raspberry

Anyone going to be at Falls this weekend?
Ill be there from tomorrow night to Sunday arvo.

Mizu, when your in Mt Beauty make sure you pick up some beers made by SweetWaters a brewery in Mt Beauty. Can grab them at the IGA or the Bakery. Not sure if the brewery itself is open for lookin bout. Make a great Pale Ale and Summer Ale. Their others are nice too. A Porter, Golden Bitter, Weiss Bier

im staying at mt beauty when we do our trip later in july. will def grab some of those!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 04 July 2011 02:29 AM

Mizu, when your in Mt Beauty make sure you pick up some beers made by SweetWaters a brewery in Mt Beauty. Can grab them at the IGA or the Bakery. Not sure if the brewery itself is open for lookin bout. Make a great Pale Ale and Summer Ale. Their others are nice too. A Porter, Golden Bitter, Weiss Bier

For sure!!!! Cheers for the down low mate!!!! shaka

Oh….... I think that was my liver that just left the room!!!!

Scotts and Ruined Castle to Open tomorrow!

Looking like its gonna be the goods on thursday hey Billy! When are you driving up and how many of ya are there?

Will be there tomorrow!

How long for mate?

Day trip with work. Normally I’d wait for the sun to come out, but i’d rather be in a blizzard than in the office!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 05 July 2011 04:44 AM

Looking like its gonna be the goods on thursday hey Billy! When are you driving up and how many of ya are there?

Hellooo! Driving up and staying at Mt beauty Thursday will head up to falls first thing Friday morning… Would go earlier but can’t get buddy into a kennel any earlier! From fri-sun there are 4 of us, then those two head home and on Monday one of cam’s mates is heading up…

Seems our apt is a shoebox! Thought it was a 1br but it’s a studio…  The couch is the double bed. We may have spare bed mon/tues, but I’ll have to see!!! You heading up?? shaka

Yeh either wed night or thur morn. Want to ride thurs for sure. Stay as long as I can

Just u in ur car?

Does ur place have a kitchen?

It’s got a bloody kitchenette, but I’m gonna bring my camping gas burner to cook…. Has oven:microwave etc…. I’m heading up with cam in my car!

Reckon I could boil water in ur kitchen? Haha then I can live off noodles instead of buying haha. Sleep in ur car so u can ride thurs

Billy - 05 July 2011 07:53 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 05 July 2011 04:44 AM

Seems our apt is a shoebox!

Warren’s place isn’t in Falls Creek!!!!!  hmmm