The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Falls Creek 2011

antisense - 11 June 2011 01:15 AM

no worries mate smile

I’ll send you mah details closer to the date. Definitely catch up for some coldies O_o
Just realised that the big air comp is the night of the 13th but I’m bailing back to melb cbd at about 5pm on that day *faceslap* DOH!!

No wukkas!!!! I’ll be out on the 12th meself!!!!  downer

Anyone gonna be up at Falls 25th-28th August? smile

Maybe 27 28
At buller 21-26 then mite go up for the w/e

Interschools !!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^

Yeh this time we have to actually have a ride and beer

Hahaha, not going this year.

Way too bloody exy !!!!

For our week there for the family we would get bugger all change out of 5K big surprise

and I would pay for a lift pass that I would use about 20 times, just spend all day on the side of the course. Not really going to miss it.

At FC now, yesterday morning was great, till the weather came in after lunch.. Crappy today, looks like more of the same tomorrow.

I’ll be there on the 9th, might have a look-see!

Anyone up there this weekend? Not many runs open, but I’d be keen to build a jump or something.

i was tempted…but the reports of melted and now frozen snow has put me off.

you there yet?

Nup, will leave tomorrow morn. Not expecting much, but better than sitting around in Wodonga.

I’ve got a busy weekend this week so might just wait it out

AJ2theC - 24 June 2011 06:39 AM

Nup, will leave tomorrow morn. Not expecting much, but better than sitting around in Wodonga.

this much is true

An early season night session at Falls Creek, Victoria featuring Mat Galina, Jade McJannett, Tom Clairs, Jez Burns and Brian Goodwin.