The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SELWYN PARK 2011

G’day guys,

I saw an a thread from last year (link) regarding a $20 ticket to do laps all day on the Selwyn park. Being that it was a bit short of information i thought i’d do my own research for the 2011 season.

See below attached image;

Also, there is workshops available for the park if you’d like to either get started or improve your current skills. See this link.

I’ll hopefully hit it up for a weekend of fun when it opens shop!

<3 Jason

Thanks for the info, might go for a weekend in the upcoming season

Awesome. Thanks for sharing, Jason.

Yeah that’s a good deal. May check it out at least once.

Rider / Dan / James;

If you guys are keen to head down to Selwyn for a day sometime early season i’d love to get some park pointers.

Sounds like a pretty good deal. I’d be keen to head up for that!

Badass Snatch. Let’s go the first week they open the park :D

Has anyone been there before? Got pics? Have the ability to give some insight into what those features actually are?

I dont think it will be great to go there on the first weekend. Could be a lack of snow? I am going basically to get better at rails and boxes. $25 you cant go wrong. As for park features this video shows it off a bit

raspberry Okay. Second weekend then wink

Cool vid. bit of insight into the setup. Worth $25.

Yeah well if you go to thredbo or perisher just for the park set ups then the selwyn park is the best value for money

I guess i’ll see you there then. Your shouting first round of beers.

Its super fun. Can’t wait to go back again this year. Seeyas there!

Yeh damn straight cords n crackers know all bout selwyn sl will be able give info on the park

G’day guys,

Just an update, Selywn is hosting a ‘Boxes for Days’ event where they set up a park event for the day. Click here for more details.

I’d be keen to hit it up for a weekend!

While everyone is on the resort report rage!!!!!

CRACKERS and cords will no doubt fill this space!!!!!  dance

I’d probably be trying to be there this weekend, if I wasn’t in this damn boot! :-(