The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Mt Selwyn + Park pics

Just wondering if anyone else has been to Selwyn and had a look at the park? its only $20 for a park pass so im going to go down and check it out on sunday, i was supposed to go last weekend but was sick, my mates said it was really fun and are keen to go back
heres some pics
i reckon it doesnt look to bad. ill let you know what i think after ive been.

BOARDWORLD SELWYN PARK DAY!

never been to selwyn, but i reckon this little resort is doing great things with what they have.

who’s in.

SHRED and BBQ day

i’m dead serious… HEY RIDER! LETS DO THIS

a boardworld team challenge day with video and pics….community shred madness

No way…we can do it this year. one weekend towards spring. park slush day at selwyn.

Im going to go down with a crew on the 21st august weekend. if anyone is keen. plus next sunday if anyone wants to come

not sure about that shot, maybe its not a selwyn but im pretty sure thats the only place they went

Sounds like a great idea. I’ll look into it on Monday.

pretty sure some of those shots are at thredders… that stall bar he is planting on is definatley from the high noon park.

cant say either way as i havent been to either this year. ill ask him though.

we are going down sunday if anyone wants to meet up for a ride/film/shred!

Nah it’s all Selwyn, was there last weekend & they had the same stall bar set up as Thredders. Park had a pretty good set up and was empty, but pretty small…personally I’d rather pay full lift price and hit up the full resort at Thredders

yeh the park is fun, but small…they need to make it all the way to the top of the run (apparently they are going to do that).....having said that the weekend we were there friends at perisher said the lines were up to an hour long, which im not that keen on. reckon the turn around time in the park was 2-3 mins so we got a shite load of runs in.
we are going down that way this weekend so ill get that park footage up.