The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Life & Times Of A Lady Shredder In Whistler - The Blog!

Omgoodness you have 8 pairs of outerwear?? That’s crazy. You’re even more of a gear whore than me hahaha (in a good way smile ). Malolo review preassee.

Haha yep.. I told them i wanted to butter and tail press.. I got told that was too hard for me.. Which just made me more determined.. (I have now taught quite a few others how to!) Then after my other half taught me boxes, I said I was gona try to tail press one.. His brother and a few of the other guys were like ” haha you cant do that… Its really hard.. I cant even do it..” (I think its because none of their gfs can keep up with them.. So they don’t have much faith in me.. Lol I may look like a girly girl some times… But honestly I’m a tom boy at heart! Haha) anyways.. Later that day - after a few stacks.. I nailed a press on a box!! None of them believed me.. Till my other half showed them the videos of me doing it!! 

Hehe I’m living the snow through you guys atm. Untill our season over here starts again!!  148 days to go - not that I’m counting! Haha

Also.. I have 4 jackets (2 men’s 2 women’s) 5 pairs of pants (2 men’s 3 women’s) 2 pairs of boots. 4 pairs of bindings, 2 boards 3 pairs of googles, 1 helmet.  Around 5-6 pairs of gloves/mittens and 3 tall hoodies.  haha - must be a girl thing? raspberry

Lu should we do a full gear list??

Shredbettyzoe - 10 January 2015 04:31 AM

Lu should we do a full gear list??

I’m probably too embarrassed. Hahaha!

My list also crosses 2 continents. hmmm I am an addict…

I like where this conversation is going because I can point to this thread when my gf says “WHAT?!?! YOU’RE BUYING MORE GEAR?!?!!?!?!?!?”

No such thing as too many boards (or any kind of snowboard gear) haha. Lu get some NOW bindings.

I love this blog, loved the video, loved the update, love the discussion… keep it going. You guys rock! shaka

On a side note, I just bought Michelle a set of Now IPO bindings that she really wanted. I’m hoping this makes it easier for me to buy the board and bindings I want. flushed

No one buys Dan shiiiiit.

Maybe because he loses stuff?  LOL

rider26 - 10 January 2015 08:47 AM

I love this blog, loved the video, loved the update, love the discussion… keep it going. You guys rock! shaka

On a side note, I just bought Michelle a set of Now IPO bindings that she really wanted. I’m hoping this makes it easier for me to buy the board and bindings I want. flushed

thumbsup

What board and bindings are you looking at?
Also side note - I realy need to demo some NOW bindings. I feel like the universe will not let me rest until it’s done. I’ll even do a whole blog solely about them as well. Hopefully that will appease the gear-gods. ‘Cause, y’know, it’s not like I’ve got enough gear right now, right? wink

Lu, go to underground tuning and ask Yohan for some NOW demo.

skip11 - 09 January 2015 03:12 PM

Omgoodness you have 8 pairs of outerwear?? That’s crazy. You’re even more of a gear whore than me hahaha (in a good way smile ). Malolo review preassee.

Did you just call my wife a whore?

Bash him!

Gear whore does not equal whore cool mad

LUCKY. This time…..  shaka