The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Whistler Blackcomb 2014-2015 — Official Thread

RhysL - 25 November 2014 02:26 PM
DylanV - 25 November 2014 01:55 PM
lulu_in_canada - 25 November 2014 01:20 PM

Yeah, it was! I had my first day on board today…late start, but got in some great runs grin

I even got to meet Andy!

was that you who we rudely interrupted mid conversation with andy just outside the roundhouse? LOL

Was that you who got a core shot Dylan?... yeah it was.

Surely was! LOL

DylanV - 25 November 2014 01:55 PM
lulu_in_canada - 25 November 2014 01:20 PM

Yeah, it was! I had my first day on board today…late start, but got in some great runs grin

I even got to meet Andy!

was that you who we rudely interrupted mid conversation with andy just outside the roundhouse? LOL

Think it mighta been, then grin

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Deano, Imke & I are going up first thing and jacqui is coming up abit after, if you need some riding buddies shoot me a msg 604 967 1325, the more the merrier thumbsup

Hey guys,

Alysha and I are heading to the Banff Film Festival (in Vancouver) on December 6th - The friday is sold out so if anyone wants to come grab a ticket asap.

Looks pretty sick.

Banff film festival

WHEN IN WHISTLER — THE MINI MOVIE

‘When In Whistler’ presented by Boardworld, our feature North American series for the 2014 winter has its own MINI MOVIE showcasing all the very best that Whistler has to offer.

The Olliepop Films crew hit the parks of Whistler Blackcomb and explored the inbounds powder-cover terrain on offer. They hit the streets and explored the backcountry mountains.

Riders: Jeremy Melanson, Gordie Lehane, Yannick Lamontagne, Craig Bowl-u, Darcy Sharpe, Charles Reid, Charles Beckinsale, Geoff Brown, Adam Chuntz, Bruce Johnston, Andrew Burns, Shaun Belmore, Nic Harvey, Trevor Karle, Joel Loverin, Ryan Manning, David Kinskofer and Mark Andre Tremblay

Don’t miss the party of the year! Join us for our 25th Anniversary Party at the Longhorn Saloon November 29th! Tickets are available at the Tap House or email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)... Get your free tickets now before it’s too late!

Epic first day riding for the season. Pulled a few laps just outside the rope in some nice soft fresh pow with some new friends. I can’t believe I thought my legs would be sweet for the first day - they died after 5 runs.. Still tomorrow is another good day to get back into condition.

If anyone wants to meet up and ride for a while send me a text 6049027717.

Im working the Whistler brew party, so come se eme for free entry ad no waiting in lines wink

Does anyone know exactly when Comor is opening? I’ve seen signs around the village saying Monday but in Pique there’s an advert saying tomorrow.
Only asking as I still need to buy boots and I’m hoping to get them from there asap.

PosiJohn - 28 November 2014 10:03 AM

Does anyone know exactly when Comor is opening? I’ve seen signs around the village saying Monday but in Pique there’s an advert saying tomorrow.
Only asking as I still need to buy boots and I’m hoping to get them from there asap.

PMed u.

Bummed that the conditions were crappy today - would have been awesome to head up for Blackcomb opening! I was even given half day off work this morning to head out…but I didn’t want to get drenched and be up there for nothing.

Anyone riding on Monday/Tuesday?...

AST 1 (AVALANCHE SKILLS TRAINING) — DECEMBER 13 & 14

I started a new thread for this. All the info can be found here.

http://www.whistlerguides.com/

So did anyone go swimming today?

Danthegraphicsman - 28 November 2014 02:59 PM

So did anyone go swimming today?

Nope I saw a few ducks tho!
Supposed to get super cold tonight/ tomorrow tho

I have the option to head up tomorrow morning for a few runs…is anyone else going to be around?! :-D