The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Whistler Blackcomb 2014-2015 — Official Thread

No chance, its nothing but bulletproof ice up there, plus the crowds from the american Thanksgiving weekend. I wont be going back up until we get another decent snowfall.

Who’s going to the Whistler Brewing Company 25th anniversary party tomorrow night at Longhorn?

I think Michelle and I are coming up to Whistler for the night, just for the party.  rocker  beers

VANCOUVER SNOW DAY

We woke to super cold temps and at least 5cm of snow in Vancouver today. dance

I’ll see you guys in Whistler tonight!

Who’s heading to Longhorns tonight? Hopefully see some of you there!

That’s crazy, Jeremy!

Dan and I drove back to Whistler from Squamish at like, 10:30pm last night and we drove through that storm. It was nuts.

One of our instructors was driving from the city to Pemberton, and had to stop and sleep in his car for a few hours. Winds were blowing about 150km/h and the roads were super icy.

This is a guy who has lived in the area his whole life and has traveled extensively across the country…he said it was the worst driving conditions he’s ever been in!

Drive safe, everyone!

Wow, that’s crazy. We slept right through it haha. Driving conditions were perfect to Whistler today.

Yeah, but you were probably drunk!!!!!

rider26 - 30 November 2014 05:05 AM

Lucky!!!!!

Well, that was fun… billy

Great hanging out last night, Rob, Deano, Dan, Lulu and John.  Caught up with some old Whistler buddies too. Fun times. grin

You were white girl wasted! But thanks for the free booze kiss

deanobruce - 01 December 2014 11:38 AM

You were white girl wasted! kiss

Did ya make a move on him?????

He did, actually. flushed

Well, he’s only human I guess?????

Michelle put me in my place and i left after that.

awwww i love it when Jeremy gets white girl wasted. shame we couldn’t come!