The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Nike Zoom Kaiju

Been in my minty fresh Nike Zoom Forces for more than a year, has it been more than two?! (Alzheimer’s!), I recall I felt like my riding upped a notch when I switched to them.  Great boots.
Haven’t tried the kaiju, but if they are anything like the forces then thumbsup  shaka

So much love comin through for the Nike boots!

Mine are on their way!! Yeeww!

Finally! They arrived today!!

they look awesome, surfer.  Will be on my list when it comes to buying my next set of boots.

Sweet man!! Keep in in mind for sure!! Super comfy! Cant wait to put em through their paces!

Baussss, best boot!

Day look reel purdy, surfer guy!!!!! shaka

Mizu Kuma - 25 August 2014 07:02 PM

You like em Mizu?? Hahah! Go grab a pair!! Then you too can have a “reel purdy” pair wink

surferguy56 - 25 August 2014 07:27 PM
Mizu Kuma - 25 August 2014 07:02 PM

You like em Mizu?? Hahah! Go grab a pair!! Then you too can have a “reel purdy” pair wink

I already got me a purdy pair!!!!!

Oh snap! They do look so purdy!! The boots that is, not those hairy chicken legs!! wink  grin

Great purchase…ninja kick every one

LOL, am I the only one that lets the DK winglets go loose? =)

It is from my perspective!!!!!  tongue laugh

LOL, it is a bit annoying as it gets everywhere, but otherwise the paint gets scratched off the inner eyelets.

Just got back from 3 days of riding… BLOODY AWESOME!

Basically just jibbed and ollied my way around the mtn and parks for the whole time.

Great fit, great flex, awesome all round boot! Big love and hype for these puppies!