The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Nike Zoom Kaiju

not sure what price you’ve got going with them, should post a link.

but this actually isnt too high for an aussie retailer, and ive delt with these guys a few times, absolute champions.
http://melbournesnowboard.com.au/nike/nike-kaiju-black-gold-2014
One time i ordered pants on a saturday night, previous seasons, heavily discounted. Got a phone call from one of the guys on Sunday, he said they fucked up the stock count online and they had run out of them, was soo apologetic and i said its okay, ill just go online and find an alternative, i had no problem with doing that at all, then he pipes up and says “Or I can just send you a pair of this seasons model at no extra cost” DONE!
As I said he rang on sunday, pants were at my door tuesday morning shaka

DylanV - 31 July 2014 12:37 PM

but this actually isnt too high for an aussie retailer, and ive delt with these guys a few times, absolute champions.
One time i ordered pants on a saturday night, previous seasons, heavily discounted. Got a phone call from one of the guys on Sunday, he said they fucked up the stock count online and they had run out of them, was soo apologetic and i said its okay, ill just go online and find an alternative, i had no problem with doing that at all, then he pipes up and says “Or I can just send you a pair of this seasons model at no extra cost” DONE!

Ive sourced a fair pairs from the US for around the 340-360 price range (shipping included with that price)

I can’t really justify spending 500 when i can get them for 150 bones cheaper outta the states. 

cool smile

surferguy56 - 31 July 2014 06:01 PM
DylanV - 31 July 2014 12:37 PM

Ive sourced a fair pairs from the US for around the 340-360 price range (shipping included with that price)

I can’t really justify spending 500 when i can get them for 150 bones cheaper outta the states. 

cool smile

you think thats bad?

when i was looking, they were 700 in store and 300 from the states, but 100% know where your coming from

Never said it was bad… wink

Just cheaper to get them from the states.. As for the 700 bones price tag.. That is rediculious!!!!

surferguy56 - 01 August 2014 07:41 AM

As for the 700 bones price tag.. That is rediculious!!!!

YEP! Even in my post Banjos drunken state at midnight when i tried them on in TTR i realised that!!

DylanV - 01 August 2014 09:07 AM

YEP! Even in my post Banjos drunken state at midnight when i tried them on in TTR i realised that!!

Hahah! Love drunken boot shopping.

+1 for kaiju i have tried about 5 pair of boots and had issues with every single pair…..

Thanks lanox!!

Pulliing the trigger on tuesday for these bad boys!!

Make sure you guys get fitted well for nikes, they tend to pack in quickly.
But they are so super comfy. I’ve come off a pair of kaijus and currently using DK’s.
I do miss the kaiju’s upper-lower zone lock. Looking at getting another pair of them but in the right colorway… damn I’m so fussy!

Trigger pulled!! Yeeehhaaawwww! smile

Just gotta wait till they arrive from the states!! smile

grunge - 05 August 2014 09:39 PM

Make sure you guys get fitted well for nikes, they tend to pack in quickly.
But they are so super comfy. I’ve come off a pair of kaijus and currently using DK’s.
I do miss the kaiju’s upper-lower zone lock. Looking at getting another pair of them but in the right colorway… damn I’m so fussy!

Go for the black and gold man.. Epic colour way! I didnt like the white kaiju… Haha!

Yeah, I had the old Jordan colorway (The black and cement with the white swoosh.) but I didn’t like last season’s alternative jordan colorway, (black swoosh with the red accents.)

I do like the fortress green and the team red color, but I already have a pair of K2’s in maroon (ox blood) and I can’t seem to find the fortress green. I guess I’ll have to wait until a suitable colorway pops up.

BTW, new nike catalogue:
http://www.zuzupopo.com/xe/catalog/140558

DylanV - 01 August 2014 09:07 AM

I think it was your mother who kept you in line that night!

Funny I was only thinking about that night the other week trying to remember why on earth we were shopping at midnight!

grunge - 06 August 2014 10:34 PM

Yeah, I had the old Jordan colorway (The black and cement with the white swoosh.) but I didn’t like last season’s alternative jordan colorway, (black swoosh with the red accents.)

I do like the fortress green and the team red color, but I already have a pair of K2’s in maroon (ox blood) and I can’t seem to find the fortress green. I guess I’ll have to wait until a suitable colorway pops up.

BTW, new nike catalogue:
http://www.zuzupopo.com/xe/catalog/140558

Just had a quick glance.. The boot tech hasnt changed much.. Just the colour ways which im not into.. Glad i got the black and gold!!

Also incase you didnt see earlier in the thread Nike wont be back in Australia for 14/15…. :(

Yeah, I heard they won’t be back, I’ll still get them as they’re comfy but I’m not too surprised.

The support with Nike gear has been horrendous, speaking from personal experience, and apparently it’s the same for NSB in Europe too.

Obviously as a big company it’s easy to just warranty an item and swap it out, but when you don’t actually have replacement or spare parts, even to buy? It just sucks balls. I don’t want to be having to pack in my boots every time something minor goes wrong with it like the inner laces fraying. But anyways, still think their tech is good, and the boots very comfy, just really bad backing from Nike Australia or whereever their distributor is in general. (unless you’re in the US.)