The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Nike Zoom Kaiju

Anyone put of a pair of these on before? Or more so ridden in them?? Ive heard nothing but epic reviews on these boots and pretty keen to get a pair.

I managed to try a pair on today just get a feel for them, however they were one size too big but still felt awesome on! I found the flex to be a little soft, which did concern me a little as i like to do a lot of free riding.

Anyway if anyone has had any experience with these boots id love to know what ya thought!! smile

I love mine! had them for 2.5 seasons and still going strong. i do need to dry them after most days, not sure whether its my sweaty feet or just from the outside, but they are so comfy i dont care!
My first pair of boots were Burton Hails, after one week riding my Kaiju’s i couldnt wear the hails ever again, best $300 i have invested in snowboarding ever, will be buying another pair!
This is them:

I have a pair of these boots and they are super comfy. Keep my feet warm as apple pie and they seem to have a good flex and dont turn to butter after a few hours. I would highly recommend them.

This is my colour way.

If you want a stiffer boot maybe look at Burton - Ruler or Nitro - Team TLS.

Thanks guys!! They do look the goods and its good to know they dont turn to butter! Hahah!!

Ill be picking up a pair real soon! Very excited!

Dylan, where did u get that colour way??!! Looks epic!

Ive ridden Burton Ion’s for the last few years which have stood up to the test, but super psyched to get into a pair of nikes!

surferguy56 - 27 July 2014 05:36 PM

Dylan, where did u get that colour way??!! Looks epic!

online somewhere, cant remember where. but good luck getting a pair now, they are 2012 nicolas muller pro model.
cant explain in words how happy i am with them

I gathered they would be hard to get.. I’ve found a pair of the black and gold kaiju’s online I’m gonna get.. Can’t wait!

Kaiju rider here also, cant give them enough wrist.. Huge fan. Confident youll be stoked on them. Welcome to the team haha punch

awesome! another positive feedbacker! yew!

surferguy56 - 28 July 2014 06:07 PM

I gathered they would be hard to get.. I’ve found a pair of the black and gold kaiju’s online I’m gonna get.. Can’t wait!

shaka

Not a Kaiju rider, but I’m very happy with my DK Zoom’s!!!!!

I think Nike have done an excellent job of entering the Snowboard Market!!!!!

Even their Outerwear is top notch!!!!!

Have yet to hear much about Addidas gear?????

I think they might be too late in order to fill a gap, and maybe Nike has got them on this race?????

Mizu Kuma - 30 July 2014 10:59 AM

Not a Kaiju rider, but I’m very happy with my DK Zoom’s!!!!!

I think Nike have done an excellent job of entering the Snowboard Market!!!!!

Even their Outerwear is top notch!!!!!

Have yet to hear much about Addidas gear?????

I think they might be too late in order to fill a gap, and maybe Nike has got them on this race?????

I think adidas is bringing their line to Australia for next year so i’ve heard on the old grapevine?? Id love to test out Jake Blauvelt’s boot. I just saw his movie the other day.. Guy is killing it!

When i got my foot into a nike boot the other day, i was very surprised about how good it felt! Ive also heard from others that Nike wont be bringing its Boots back to Aus for next year?? Maybe Hence adidias is coming over??

surferguy56 - 30 July 2014 11:20 AM

Ive also heard from others that Nike wont be bringing its Boots back to Aus for next year??

Can anyone confirm?

tracvks - 30 July 2014 11:53 AM

Ive also heard from others that Nike wont be bringing its Boots back to Aus for next year??

Can anyone confirm?

Ive spoken to the guys at STM in Bondi, Boarders in Brookvale and Balmoral boards all have said Nike wont be coming back to Aus next year. :(

Gee, thats a bummer!  thumbsdown  thumbsdown

surferguy56 - 30 July 2014 11:56 AM
tracvks - 30 July 2014 11:53 AM

Can anyone confirm?

Ive spoken to the guys at STM in Bondi, Boarders in Brookvale and Balmoral boards all have said Nike wont be coming back to Aus next year. :(

I would imagine they would want you stock $10K+ in gear like Burton in store. I’m sure we will still find every thing we need online.