The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Post your photos here…

Closing weekend at the Remarks

Photo: Sam

Photo: Benji

Also finally nailed my switch front/back 1s as well as my flat spins on boxes smile

Awesome photos Tony!! Many are magazine worthy for sure.

Nice pics…
All that snow, and it was closing weekend.

Yeah, tell me about it.  Coronet closed the week before with heaps of snow as well.  But considering how much snow there still was it was pretty empty that weekend.

Recently went to Tamworth, while I wasn’t there for the best reasons, still managed some time out for photos:

Visiting the Golden Guitar

Reflection time

f@tony, those first three photos are killer!!

F@tony and Nelson, those shots are off the charts.
Lovely work! keep them coming wink

HOLY “F” BOMB!  F@Tony comes out of no were and drops a few more top of the line shots on your lap.  Great job mate cant see what you bring to the table next.  your really making me want to get out and shoot.

Some of my Fav Pics, bit board, or bored waiting for snow… love the skier Jib!
Smiggins ... good spot for a beer and a cornice!

Front Valley opening week.

Good times Hakuba 47

Goryu Home Run..Hakuba

Catty 3

Old School

Nice shots, I miss Japan, can’t wait to get back there !!!

Thanks for sharing, look forward to more this season.

muckup day smile

Hahaha smile

haha that photo is amazing!! Those kids look like their pretty stuck together…

Freeride on t-shirt
Chapa Verde, CHILE
Septiembre 2009

Lines
Chapa Verde, CHILE
Septiembre 2009

snowslider - 10 September 2009 05:20 PM
bangabain - 10 September 2009 05:13 AM

Is Ice Hockey big over there snowslider? or is that moreso in Canada?

And GPL I think you covered the bases…AFL/League/Union/Soccer & Cricket/Tennis are basically the winter/summer “mainstream” sports here…

Hockey is sooooo Canadian.
Americans like hockey, but no where like Canada.
In America when you wantch hockey on TV there is often a blue streak that trails the puck so you can keep up with it.
Canadians pick on Americans because we cant ‘keep up’ with the game and we apply things like blue streaks behind the pucks…
LOL

So, yea… definitely Canadian.

Haha I had no idea that Americans did that to Hockey when it’s shown on TV.

Hockey is one of the only sports Canada is proud of pretty much, we have lacrosse which is our other national sport, but if I’m not mistaken the Americans are better than us at that as well.

In terms of the whole gridiron thing.. I call that American football and football is soccer.

Aussie’s have this funny sport called Aussie Rules… Now that is a strange sport, it’s like a mix between rugby and American football. So strange!!