The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Post your photos here…

Thanks all, I just lined up another photo shoot with a runner so it will be a little less artsy but should be a cool shoot.

Kickflip the box!
——————————————

Ollie to fakie the wave!
——————————————

How we roll
——————————————

Melon the hip!

Sick pics Jack!!

Thanks man, everytime i go skating we always bring my camera. Good to chill with when im tired.

Jack, Crazy shots man!

Awesome shots Jack, great work.

I like these pictures everyone has been sharing… I want MOAR!!!

YES MOAR!!!

just because….

Hey guys, check out the lastest I Heart WNTR episode on the front page. It features Dan Himbrechts, and Australian snowboard photographer.

Jack_Davis - 01 October 2009 10:44 PM

Thanks man, everytime i go skating we always bring my camera. Good to chill with when im tired.

Great job Jack!  Where do you guys skate?  Are you in sydney, I have been trying to get out and take some skate shots but dont know alot of the crowd so if your around here shoot me a msg and let me know when and where and I will tag along if thats cool. 

That goes for anyone thats is skateing surfing or ripping it up any style in the syd area

and those shots from slider are to funny lol

rider26 - 02 October 2009 03:19 PM

Hey guys, check out the lastest I Heart WNTR episode on the front page. It features Dan Himbrechts, and Australian snowboard photographer.

Is it weird to say that I want to be Dan Himbrechts.  That video has summed up exactly everything I want to do. Kind helps to re inspire me a bit.  Think I might grab the camera and head off…..  just need to think where the action will be today

Great vid!

Brad, I can organise a skate shoot for you… might not be for a week or so but I will be in touch.

rider26 - 03 October 2009 01:42 PM

Brad, I can organise a skate shoot for you… might not be for a week or so but I will be in touch.

Sick man Im actually going to pick up a 50mm F1.8 lens today!

just a few literally too many to choose

this is about half of my world
and at 18 years old im stoked
yewww
peace

Nice work Nelson, what editing program are you using to saturate your colors and stuff?  The one that has the purple water looks cool but think you could take some of the color off the rocks and less reflective material in the pic to give a more natural look.  but great job way to get a early start!

Here is one from one of my recent shoots I did at home.  Seeing that its been raining for the last 2 weeks I blacked out one of my rooms and played with some incents.  This is also using my new 50mm f1.8 lens.  I love it!

Amazing photo Brad, looks unreal! Reminds me of the graphics on the first Burton Vapor.