The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2015

Probably a little early, but I just put a deposit down for my season pass, so thought id start this off.

Ill be at Perisher for the season, working at the man again beersbeers beers
Start on the 1st June

Who will be around this season?

I’ll probably be there first few days of the school holidays with my daughter.  Looking forward to it!

I’ve got my job interview Friday - so nervous, but excited! Hopefully I’ll see you down there man, if I get the job, we should catch up? Might be good to meet a few people!

Sup homies!

Welcome back AJ, you going to be down there much this year? I got the boot at the moment raspberry

Ill be down, whos your job interview with Woods?

AJ, holla atcha boy some time this season punch

SDWoods - 15 April 2015 06:43 PM

I’ve got my job interview Friday - so nervous, but excited! Hopefully I’ll see you down there man, if I get the job, we should catch up? Might be good to meet a few people!

Welcome to Boardworld, SDWoods! Best of luck for your interview. Let us know how you go. shaka

Ill be on Mt.P plenty this season.
Have already told work that ill be using up plenty of my leave over the snow season.

I will be there a lot as per usual, probably do most weekends as well as a couple of full weeks I think.

Siickk.  I’ve decided to do dishie work this year instead of chefing, more money and more time to ride haha win-win.

The man’s still looking for staff. Bar tenders and waiter/ess, reception, if you’re interview doesn’t go to well!

Someone has to push me into the main park this year so I can be a big boy.

mattyp - 16 April 2015 01:32 PM

Siickk.  I’ve decided to do dishie work this year instead of chefing, more money and more time to ride haha win-win.

The man’s still looking for staff. Bar tenders and waiter/ess, reception, if you’re interview doesn’t go to well!

Hey what’s the info for this? If I don’t get lifty I’d do dishi .

leasha101 - 16 April 2015 04:00 PM
mattyp - 16 April 2015 01:32 PM

Hey what’s the info for this? If I don’t get lifty I’d do dishi .

We’re all fill in the kitchen, but if you have restaurant/bar exp. You should definitely apply.

I will of course be there again this season!! Every second weekend from the weekend after opening. The 3rd week in July and last 2 weeks of August.. And maybe another sneaky trip at the end. Depending on conditions..

Matty let me know if your keen for some runs! - you too tj (and any one else for that matter! smile  )

And good luck to those of you with interviews shaka

Bar tender jobs are sick. Mostly night work and I think the man give you staff accom on the mountain as well.

TJswish - 16 April 2015 08:54 PM

Bar tender jobs are sick. Mostly night work and I think the man give you staff accom on the mountain as well.

Not only on the mountain,  but connected to the pub!
30second stroll to work!

Anyone travelling from Melbourne to Perisher or close to over the next few weeks?
All my snow gear is in Melb, while I’m in Byron.
Did have a friend doing the trip rather often, but said he’s probably won’t do it again until after the season!  Spewing!

Or contacts of a good courier?