The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2015

For the price of a courier for something that size, you’d probably be better giving it to a few mates to do a road trip hahaha.

Yea..  I was hoping not, but not many choices!
Funny though.  I posted same thing on Facie, and one of my very good mates sent me a message saying.
“Dude, I live in Melbourne”
Where’s my head at.

Anyone know of anymore jobs going? I’m not having any luck so at this stage I would take just about anything. Just want something that is going to allow me to spend the whole season at the snow. Will need something that doesn’t require me to have my own transport as I won’t be driving over from Adelaide with my car.

Any help would be appreciated grin

It only cost me $125 to courier a full as fuck double snowboard bag from Brisbane to Wollongong…

Matty I’m flying to melb (inner city I’m pretty sure) to pick up Maz’s uncles car - he moved to Thailand permanently and sold the car to Maz’s dad.. So we are flying down next Thursday morning. And driving back Friday (7/8th May)...  (I can bring them back to Sydney… ) and I can take them down the weekend after opening.. If not I can ask ozgirl if she has room to take them down either opening weekend or 2 weeks before that?

If you can get them dropped to us some time Friday morning id be happy to drive them up to Sydney.

h0z - 28 April 2015 05:47 PM

Matty I’m flying to melb (inner city I’m pretty sure) to pick up Maz’s uncles car - he moved to Thailand permanently and sold the car to Maz’s dad.. So we are flying down next Thursday morning. And driving back Friday (7/8th May)...  (I can bring them back to Sydney… ) and I can take them down the weekend after opening.. If not I can ask ozgirl if she has room to take them down either opening weekend or 2 weeks before that?

If you can get them dropped to us some time Friday morning id be happy to drive them up to Sydney.

Woman i thought we were going with??

Can’t do a thursday!

Matty ill be heading from bendigo up to jindy early june to start work so could probably sort something out if you were desperate

So it’s confirmed i’ll be working at Perisher this season as a lifty! i’m so pumped and cant wait to start. Working in the snow is a dream come true for me and just the beginning of an awesome adventure!

I’ll be keen to catch up with some BW crew for a shred, so make sure you hit me :D

Wicked Leesha!
I am sure I will see you around. Will have to let us know which area/lift you will be working.

When do you start?

ozgirl - 01 May 2015 04:17 PM

Wicked Leesha!
I am sure I will see you around. Will have to let us know which area/lift you will be working.

When do you start?

Yeah for sure we will have to catch up for a shred!
I’ll be working at Smiggin Holes and i’m not too sure yet when i’ll be starting should find that out next week.

leasha101 - 01 May 2015 04:31 PM

Wicked Leesha!

When do you start?

I’ll be working at Smiggin Holes and i’m not too sure yet when i’ll be starting should find that out next week.

Will be sure to head over to Smiggins and say g’day! Congrats!  shred

leasha101 - 01 May 2015 01:31 PM

So it’s confirmed i’ll be working at Perisher this season as a lifty! i’m so pumped and cant wait to start. Working in the snow is a dream come true for me and just the beginning of an awesome adventure!

I’ll be keen to catch up with some BW crew for a shred, so make sure you hit me :D

I got a job at perisher as a lifty as well and at smiggin holes haha what are the chances. This will be my first proper season and my first time at perisher so im going to need some people to guide me around!

ordie - 01 May 2015 07:11 PM

I got a job at perisher as a lifty as well and at smiggin holes haha what are the chances. This will be my first proper season and my first time at perisher so im going to need some people to guide me around!

Nice one Ordie, this is my first season as well! Also never been to Perisher, good one you got Smiggin I hear it’s pretty good. Where are you from?

geniass - 01 May 2015 05:55 PM
leasha101 - 01 May 2015 04:31 PM

Wicked Leesha!

When do you start?

Will be sure to head over to Smiggins and say g’day! Congrats!  shred

Thanks, yeah for sure we will!

Will be awesome to finally meet some BW peeps, i’m so keen can’t wait to start.

leasha101 - 01 May 2015 07:39 PM
ordie - 01 May 2015 07:11 PM

Nice one Ordie, this is my first season as well! Also never been to Perisher, good one you got Smiggin I hear it’s pretty good. Where are you from?

Im from Bendigo down in Vic so im looking forward to not having to drive 3hours+ for snow haha. Im so stoked just getting the job they could have put me on a child’s carpet and i still would have been happy!