The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

My progression

Hi, I skate since september and this is the list of the tricks I can do:

Ollie (normal)
Pop Shove it (normal)
bs 180(normal)
fs 180 (sometimes)
fakie ollie(normal)
fakie pop shove it(normal)
fakie frontside 180(small)
nollie(small)
switch ollie(small)
50-50 (in small ledges)

How do you think about my evolution?

P.S: I have also very problems in doing kickflip.

try half cabs and fakie big spins man. you should be able to get them pretty quick now that you have those tricks down.
for kickflips check out this thread
https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/4893/
might help you man

try half cabs and fakie big spins man. you should be able to get them pretty quick now that you have those tricks down.
for kickflips check out this thread
https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/4893/
might help you man

half cabs are fakie backside 180 right?

Fakie big spin is fakie fs 360 with a body varial?

fakie big spin is too hard, I can’t even do a fakie 360 pop shove it…

Hi JCosta
Half cabs are fakie frontside 180s.
Sounds like you’ve been working hard on your skating man, keep it up!

Just so u know, there is a ‘Skate Progession Thread’ in skater progression that is always up the top with a little yellow sticky note on it.
That’s where we all post our new tricks when we land something new. You should join in smile it really pushes u to learn new things.

I have been training my kickflips, but I really can’t do it, most of the times I don’t the motion of flicking, and also I land beyind of the skateboard…

Ive been skating for 4 months and can only do
ollies, shuvits, 50-50s   :( 
just cant land the kickflips either

hey man you seem to be progressing at a good rate. with your kick flips well they are hard to learn if your not getting the flicking rotation just try practicing the kick flip but landing with your front foot it is what helped me also helped gain confidence its a really frustrating trick and take a while to get it nailed all it takes is A LOT of practice if your still having trouble may i suggest watching some of board worlds you tube tutorials . Mitch Faber is Very good at explain tricks in great detail try watching him good luck smile

After you learn a couple variations of those tricks, try to start working on some flip tricks smile Once you learn them and land them, it feels so cool